Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ladies - do you use your sexuality to get ahead at work?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apart from Jayne, and possibly Natasha, I don't think there are many females on this board, but I'll ask the question anyway (not that I expect an answer from Natasha as she posts loads of posts asking about guy's sex lives etc. but always avoids answering if asked anything about her own)
So yesterday I was at a conference and had a brief chat with an archetypally attractive blonde 30 something. She had large breasts, but rather than covering them, given that this was in a business context, was showing just about everything bar her nips and was jiggling them about in an overexaggerated manner. So being the professional that I am, I focussed on keeping eye contact only to discover she had unnaturally blue eyes - I suspect they were coloured contacts - and a little too much makeup for my own liking.
As we talked, she wiggled, jiggled and flirted although the words coming out of her mouth were well considered and professional. I felt that if my eyes had strayed away from direct eye contact for a microsecond I would have been dismissed as a perv, despite the fact that her entire body language was blatantly sexual.
She did this with every male she spoke to, but instantly stopped whenever another female was present - and did that "adjusting my top to ensure nothing is showing" thing that women do to indicate they are uncomfortable with the men around - making sure that the other women noticed.
It's as old as the hills, so I'm just curious whether in this enlightened age whether any of the ladies on here still resort to that kind of behaviour to try to get their own way?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll struggle to get a female perspective on here.

(for obvious reasons)

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Women do it all the time. Sitting on a managers desk, skimpy dress, a bit of clevage, fake laugh and of course the fluttering eye lids. It makes me sick, then I give her a pay rise and book a hotel room down the road from the office.

my "female charms" certainly didn't help me at work, but the office was mainly women.

in an office full of men there's little doubt that having a nice figure and a decent pair of breasts can make you very popular.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Apart from Jayne, and possibly Natasha

Insulting.

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:my "female charms" certainly didn't help me at work, but the office was mainly women.

in an office full of men there's little doubt that having a nice figure and a pair of breasts can make you very popular.

Fixed that one for you.Ladies - do you use your sexuality to get ahead  at work? 3630314092

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:my "female charms" certainly didn't help me at work, but the office was mainly women.

in an office full of men there's little doubt that having a nice figure and a decent pair of breasts can make you very popular.
Question still stands though Jayne. This particular woman went to great lengths not to appear a flirt when the other women were there, but as soon as she was with blokes only she got ants in her pants.
BTW it's only coincidental that this particular woman had large tits - I've seen women with fried eggs do exactly the same - nothing to do with breast size. Would you intentionally use your "female charms" to get an advantage in a work situation?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Apart from Jayne, and possibly Natasha

Insulting.
My apologies - it was a reference to the ongoing questioning of your gender on this forum. Personally, I have no idea who you are although it would be nice to find out someday, seeing as we correspond so regularly, albeit indirectly.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Women do it all the time. Sitting on a managers desk, skimpy dress, a bit of clevage, fake laugh and of course the fluttering eye lids. It makes me sick, then I give her a pay rise and book a hotel room down the road from the office.

lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum