Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

26 BILLION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

126 BILLION Empty 26 BILLION Mon Mar 18 2013, 02:51

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MICHAEL Jackson’s family is demanding over £26BILLION in compensation from concert promoters over his death.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4845515/jackson-family-sue-concert-promoters.html#ixzz2Nr632y8p

Is that really possible? How will that turn out? They claim it was the fault of AEG that he died because they hired the doctor.

Surely the buck has to stop somewhere though doesn't it? Perhaps with the "negligent" doctor? If I hired a doctor to treat my girlfriend and she died because he did something wrong would her family be able o sue me? Surely, it is simply the fault of the doctor, assuming all other practices relating to his hire were above board.

What if I hired a car for my girlfriend to drive and it killed her because it blew up, would I be liable?

And, if you can take it back several levels of blame how about going another step? If Jackson died and it was the doctors fault, but AEG are responsible for hiring the doctor so it is now their fault, why does it not go back another level to being Jackson's managers fault for signing him up with AEG, and then back to being Jackson's fault for hiring his manager. Where does his own personal responsibility for himself come into this? Why is it all someone else's fault?

And 26 Billion? Come on!

226 BILLION Empty Re: 26 BILLION Mon Mar 18 2013, 11:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jackson sought out specific doctors that would do the unethical things he wanted for money.

Yeah, they should be struck off for it, but the family needs to look at the man in the mirror

/hehe

326 BILLION Empty Re: 26 BILLION Mon Mar 18 2013, 11:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very good Hipster, the comedy routine is coming along just dandy.

426 BILLION Empty Re: 26 BILLION Mon Mar 18 2013, 11:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Very good Hipster, the comedy routine is coming along just dandy.

Thanks Copper.

:number1:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum