Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Defend Your Woman?

+7
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Spirit of 58
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Male pride is a funny old thing.

I've seen plenty of male friends do stupid things to avoid denting their pride. But it's generally at its worst when a woman is involved.

Have you ever had to step in when some rival bloke has been nosing round your bird? Have you ever regretted it? Or, as TheHateCamel said on another thread, when faced with a huge Irish bloke would you leave your woman to fend for herself?

I'm basically looking for stories where you got in a scrap.

2Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 14:48

i once had a very over-protective boyfriend who would get in the face of any guy who looked at me. he once picked on the wrong bloke in a club and got knocked out, he ended up leaving through the back door on a stretcher. he was never the same after that!

3Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:48

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Of course, if I think it is needed. Our lass would tell them herself first, however if they do not get the hint after the first knockback then I would indeed step in.

4Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Of course, if I think it is needed. Our lass would tell them herself first, however if they do not get the hint after the first knockback then I would indeed step in.

Even if the bloke was twice your size?

5Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Of course, if I think it is needed. Our lass would tell them herself first, however if they do not get the hint after the first knockback then I would indeed step in.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

6Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Why do you feel the need to create an internet persona?

7Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:53

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Who to say a few stern words wouldn't sort it out? wouldn't resolve to violence unless it was the only option or he took the first hit. Yeah, size really doesn't matter when it come's to fighting. Ok it is an advantage but it isn't important. Even if I did get the shit kicked out of me, I still defended our lass.

8Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Why do you feel the need to create an internet persona?

Ironyyyy.

9Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote: Yeah, size really doesn't matter when it come's to fighting.

Interesting theory.

10Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 16:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I guess this was inspired by Hate Camel's indifference to Gerry T?
Of course I would protect my woman - even the missus. It's what we do.

11Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 17:18

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Yes, even if there was a chance that I'd get a hiding.

12Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 17:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who wouldn't ?

13Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 17:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dean Holdsworth would probably twat his instead.

14Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 18:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A number of years ago I had been going out with an attractive young lady for a few months. One night we went to a nightclub and she nipped to the bar to get the drinks while I went to the toilet. While I was away she got chatted up by some pisshead at the bar. He was making sexist comments to her as she brought my pint of Guinness and her G & T to our table.

When I went to sat down she was fuming and I asked her what was wrong. She pointed to a lounge lizard at the bar and said, " That dickhead has just told me that he would like to fill my fanny full of Guinness and drink every last drop. Are you going to go and sort him out?"

I turned to her and in my most diplomatic voice I replied, " If you think I am taking on some bastard who can drink twelve pints of Guinness you can forget it.."

15Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 18:25

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

lol!
Reebok Trotter wrote:A number of years ago I had been going out with an attractive young lady for a few months. One night we went to a nightclub and she nipped to the bar to get the drinks while I went to the toilet. While I was away she got chatted up by some pisshead at the bar. He was making sexist comments to her as she brought my pint of Guinness and her G & T to our table.

When I went to sat down she was fuming and I asked her what was wrong. She pointed to a lounge lizard at the bar and said, " That dickhead has just told me that he would like to fill my fanny full of Guinness and drink every last drop. Are you going to go and sort him out?"

I turned to her and in my most diplomatic voice I replied, " If you think I am taking on some bastard who can drink twelve pints of Guinness you can forget it.."

16Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 19:32

Would I fuck.

17Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 19:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Dean Holdsworth would probably twat his instead.

lol!

18Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 19:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:A number of years ago I had been going out with an attractive young lady for a few months. One night we went to a nightclub and she nipped to the bar to get the drinks while I went to the toilet. While I was away she got chatted up by some pisshead at the bar. He was making sexist comments to her as she brought my pint of Guinness and her G & T to our table.

:biggrin:

19Would You Defend Your Woman? Empty Re: Would You Defend Your Woman? Fri Mar 22 2013, 21:52

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Haha good one RT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum