Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad words beginning with "C"

+8
Lyric Todkill
rammywhite
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I wasn't thinking of my name, you cunt! But was actually possibly thiking along the same lines as you with regards to describing a black person.

Just thought of another one.....

Crewe Alexandra

Yes, cunt.

I think you will find that you are stepping on Bernard's toes as this is his goal and you will only get hurt, Scotty! You'd best get back to looking after Charlene, in Brisbane

22Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I wasn't thinking of my name, you cunt! But was actually possibly thiking along the same lines as you with regards to describing a black person.

Crewe Alexandra

Yes, cunt.

I think you will find that you are stepping on Bernard's toes as this is his goal and you will only get hurt, Scotty! You'd best get back to looking after Charlene, in Brisbane

What did sharps used to call you ?

He's right .

23Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Crewe Alexandra

Yes, cunt.

He's right .

Don't know, what did he call me?

Oh, and as a note B-S is not allowed on thsi site and any comments about him (whether good ro bad) are frowned upon - just to let you know! But always good fun to read when he tries to accuse me of things others have done to him.

24Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Crewe Alexandra

Yes, cunt.

He's right .

Oh, and as a note B-S is not allowed on thsi site and any comments about him (whether good ro bad) are frowned upon - just to let you know! But always good fun to read when he tries to accuse me of things others have done to him.

It starts with a M.

25Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mongaloid?

26Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cauliflower.

27Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:51

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Crewe Alexandra

Yes, cunt.

He's right .

Who frowns upon them?

Not me, for one.

28Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Criminal, corrupt, crappy, corroded, cruddy, carious, contemptible, cursed, contaminated, coarse and crummy.

29Bad words beginning with "C" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad words beginning with "C" Sat Mar 23 2013, 18:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Criminal, corrupt, crappy, corroded, cruddy, carious, contemptible, cursed, contaminated, coarse and crummy.

And thats just the Conservatives!!!
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum