Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comeuppance - did we get it?

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comeuppance - did we get it? Empty Comeuppance - did we get it? Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just a quick thought here.

I noticed a few people on here think that we don't have a plan for when we are in front in a game and this led to us losing the lead and the game against Charlton.

I can't say I saw the Charlton game but I can say that we do "have a plan" when we are in the lead (according to games I have seen). We go very defensive and ride our luck.

Take the 5 game winning streak for example. During those game after looking decent and going in front we started sitting deeper and deeper and looking more and more dodgy as more and more chances rained down on our goal. We only got the points in those games through a combination of good saves and the woodwork.

If, after going 2-0 up against Charlton, we spent the rest of the game sat back, then I am not surprised they won it. It has been coming.

In the previous games we scraped through. This we got what was coming to us.

2Comeuppance - did we get it? Empty Re: Comeuppance - did we get it? Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This goes back to Dougie's earlier comment about "controlling the game when out of possession". We didn't have any control so I'm guessing that unless he's chatting shite, it was a bad performance. Personally, I'm no fan of conceding possession at any time and if it happens, we should be closing down as high up the park as possible.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum