Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuart Holden Q&A's

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuart Holden Q&A's  Empty Stuart Holden Q&A's Fri Apr 12 2013, 00:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: How are you enjoying your time at Sheffield Wednesday?
A: Really enjoying it so far. The lads have been very welcoming and it has been a great for me to come and get some quality game time.

Q: What is your favorite goal you have scored for Bolton?
A: Without a doubt the goal against Blackburn. Scoring the winner and seeing everyone going bananas was a feeling I'll never forget.

Q: Why did you choose to wear number 22 this year??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A: It was my first ever squad number at Houston Dynamo and turned into a lucky number. After my bad luck I felt it was time for a change.

Q: Who's your tip for the Masters?
A: It's got to be the main man, Tiger Woods. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Q: Without football, what do you think you'd be doing right now?
A: I consider myself a bit of an entrepreneur, so would probably look at starting my own business. Any business partners out there?

Q: If you could take anything from America and bring it over here what would it be?
A: The Texas sunshine and authentic Tex-Mex food. I've been craving a burrito for the last three years!

Q:Any chance of you ever taking out the rubbish or cleaning up after yourself? (From his brother Euan)
A: No, because then there would be no reason for you to be living with me! Now be a good boy and finish the dishes

Q: I'm bolton fan from korea!! Also i'm chungy's fan haha. what do you think about chungy?
A: I love Chungy, he's a top man! I share lifts with him to away matches and have even started to learn a bit of Korean.

Q: Which player would say has the worst and best dress sense at Bolton?
A: The best dressed would have to be myself or Marcos Alonso. The worst is a coin flip between David Wheater, Tim Ream or Andy Lonergan,

Q: What music do you like to listen to before/after a match?
A: I'm really into the new Lumineers album and Foster The People. Before matches I like to listen to house music and Taylor Swift ;-)

Q: Apart from somewhere in the UK or USA, what is your favourite place to visit in the world?
A: My favourite holiday destination so far was Turks And Caicos in the Caribbean. I went with my family last year and it was amazing!

Q: When will this shirt swap happen (From Gretar Steinsson)
A: Sorry mate, you've got to come back to England for that to happen you nutter!

Q: Do you see yourself getting back into the USMNT anytime soon?
A: It's always an honour to represent your country and I hope that opportunity comes around again sooner rather than later. USA!!! USA!!!

Q: How does it feel to play as yourself on FIFA ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A: It was surreal the first time I scored a goal with myself, but its about time they fixed my hair!!!!

Thx everyone for all the questions and entertainment, I'm off to take the dog for a walk! Hope to see you at the Reebok very soon :-)"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum