Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyson Fury.

+7
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd advise you against it.

Crack is very bad.

But everyone is free to do what they want imo.

Hope it goes well for you.

82Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never touched drugs in my life, but since reading this thread I have a craving.

I'm off out to score me some crack.

:trust:

83Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Fury was bloody rubbish last night. He's just a great big lumbering ox. His footwork is non-existent and he keeps his head too high, that's why he ended up on his arse in the second round.

There is absolutely no way that Fury would have beaten Lennox Lewis in his prime and I think Haye will probably beat Fury if they ever meet.

84Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Sun Apr 21 2013, 19:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:I thought Fury was bloody rubbish last night. He's just a great big lumbering ox. His footwork is non-existent and he keeps his head too high, that's why he ended up on his arse in the second round.

There is absolutely no way that Fury would have beaten Lennox Lewis in his prime and I think Haye will probably beat Fury if they ever meet.

There are no good heavyweights in boxing, the likes of Lewis, Ali and Tyson would destroy the crap that is around these days.

85Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Sun Apr 21 2013, 23:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did anyone notice the bloke in the white shirt in the crowd last night, he was a Fury fan and when Fury was hitting the other bloke this guy in the crowd must have thought he Fury himself as he was pretending to box.
Some right nutters about.

86Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I laughed out loud at this Tyson Fury fella. He's a big guy but he has absolutely no style, no skills, no proper defence. I was amazed at how wild his punches were, it was like I was back at school watching a fight between two kids.

Any decent fighter will have this guy on his arse inside 5 rounds.
Spot on nat there is no way his management will let him near anyone with half a brain and a weak pulse. He is an embarrassment and I guarantee if they do he will end up sobbing. Cunningham was nothing and the way he knocked fury down was laughable . Haye I don't rate but he would own fury for a couple of rounds make him look an even bigger joke than he did last night and take him out at will in five. What was all that hysteria on here last night that was so funny I'd swear it was a five year old ranting on. The klits would slaughter him, you'd have to fear for his health if he got in the ring with either of them. He soon lost his cockiness when he went down but the other guy was not big enough to capitalise on it ,Haye or the klits would he would't go beyond three rounds with either of them. Price even though he lost his last fight is by far the better bet for the future.

87Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 15:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't believe there's a thread for this guy. He's clearly a fighter, but there's no way he's a boxer. He's going to need one hell of a chin because he's going to get punched. A lot. And by bigger and haredr guys than Cunningham.

88Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just to put the conrest into some context, here is what Fury's own trainer had to say about the fight -

Trainer Peter Fury criticised his nephew, British heavyweight Tyson Fury, for an "out of control" performance against Steve Cunningham on Saturday.

The boxer, 24, knocked out Cunningham in the seventh round in New York, but was floored himself in the second.

Peter Fury, who was not at ringside, tweeted: "That wasn't him last night - I give it two out of ten.

"This is what happens when I'm not there. He didn't follow procedure, he just went out of control."

In securing victory in his first fight in America, Tyson Fury improved his professional record to 21 wins in 21 fights, 15 by way of knockout.

But he was knocked down for only the second time in his career when a looping Cunningham right connected, and was later deducted a point for illegal use of the head.

Peter Fury, who was unable to enter the United States due to visa issues, took to Twitter to voice his displeasure at the showing: "Tyson ignored everyone. He did nothing of what we've been doing in the gym. Flat-footed. No upper body movement.

"Tyson is temperamental and needs guidance otherwise he goes in to fight. There was nothing good with that fight and I'm happy it's out the way."

The victory over Cunningham, 36, clears the way for a fight against Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev, with the winner becoming a mandatory challenger to face IBF world champion Wladimir Klitschko.

And Peter Fury hinted at a proposed date to face Pulev this summer: "July, we want it. [Tyson] was at his worst and he still got up and got the job done. He's the only heavyweight out there right now with bottle."

Tyson Fury. - Page 5 _67138569_tysonfurygetty.jpg4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/22241786

89Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

His visa problems are because he's done a long stretch in jail for drug dealing.

Plus he is suspected of murdering several people.

90Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top trainer, just wait till he's 9 out of 10 ,when he smashes kilt to the canvas .

91Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's something wrong about calling Wladimir Klitschko "Klit" but I can't put my finger on it.

92Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:His visa problems are because he's done a long stretch in jail for drug dealing.

Plus he is suspected of murdering several people.

Correct, plus his father, Hugh Fury was wanted for some time by GMP for chinning a couple of coppers. He disappeared off the radar but was eventually arrested in Doncaster after a police drugs raid. He also got sent down and can't get a visa. He has a small holding / caravan site in Styal near Manchester Airport.

93Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I doubt Tysons dad will be able to get a visa when he gets out of jail.

Nice family.

94Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't say I am clued up on boxing but I watched it this morning on 5 demand, He seems more of a brawler than a boxer and I can see him being knocked on his bum a few more times because his defence is worse than BWFC.

95Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Tue Apr 23 2013, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Can't say I am clued up on boxing but I watched it this morning on 5 demand, He seems more of a brawler than a boxer and I can see him being knocked on his bum a few more times because his defence is worse than BWFC.

21 wins tells otherwise , but carry on.

96Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Tue Apr 23 2013, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He's yet to fight anyone of note.

97Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Tue Apr 23 2013, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He's yet to fight anyone of note.

He beat a contender who the kilt struggled with.

98Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here you go Scott. It looks like your £100 bet was actually with one Bernard Dennis Park. I may be two faced but Bernard Dennis park isn't my spare one.

99Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullshit.

100Tyson Fury. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyson Fury. Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me and you Bet Trotter, and you know you bet, don't try it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum