Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That Medo volley! (vid)

+9
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
Jamster26
wanderlust
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1That Medo volley! (vid) Empty That Medo volley! (vid) Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:34

Bolton Nuts

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone see that? WOW!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 09:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's good to have a tidy midfielder who packs a decent shot. So far, Medo has looked like an excellent piece of business.

3That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 09:37

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Geez, what a hit! He seems to make a habit of shooting from long range. Good to have a midfielder who is finally prepared to have a pop at goal.

4That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 10:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The chip from Eagles was sublime as well.

5That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 14:14

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Medo showed fantastic tekkers, we have found a good one there guys. If Holden gets fit they would make a great partnership in the middle.

I love the Medo chant!

6That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 14:22

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whether Dougie or the scouts, whoever discovered Medo needs a huge pat on the back. Excellent find. That Jan Gregus looks decent at shooting from outside the box as well. I am of course right in thinking it was Gregus who scored a wonder goal for the developmental squad against City I think it was?

Medo and Gregus both in the team next season could result in lots of goal of the month contenders for us to enjoy! Especially if we're still in the Championship.

7That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 14:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit sad to be posting up a video of a shot that didn't go in!

You need to up your standards folks.

8That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a dream that Medo scored the winner at wembley .

9That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I love the Medo chant!

What is it?

10That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:I love the Medo chant!

What is it?
I haven't heard it so I'm just hoping it doesn't refer to his colour or religion which passes for humour in some quarters. The CYL one still makes me cringe at the ignorance of some of the racist dickheads we get. F****** embarassment to the club.

11That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The standard of shooting in central midfield has been that bad for seven years, I've grown used to resenting players having a pop from the area.

Medo is just a breath of fresh air in every respect.

12That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:17

SJM

David Ngog
David Ngog

Whats the medo chant?

13That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:20

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"Oh Medo, oooh oooh,

Oh Medo, ooooh oooh,

he came from Partizan

he's got a cracking tan."

14That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:"Oh Medo, oooh oooh,

Oh Medo, ooooh oooh,

he came from Partizan

he's got a cracking tan."

The ending could be better imo.

He's gonna shag John Terry's nan, or something.

15That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit racist.

16That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 17:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit racist.

Does he or does he not have a cracking tan?

17That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh Medo, oooh oooh
Oh Medo, oooh oooh
He came from partisan
He's better than zidane

That ones better

18That Medo volley! (vid) Empty Re: That Medo volley! (vid) Wed Apr 24 2013, 17:24

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It just tickled me when I heard it on Saturday. It is was obviously a make shift chant as he walked over toward where I sit. An equally bad one for Zat Knight started straight after.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum