Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pointless appreciation thread

+12
Michael Bolton
Lofty_Love
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like Pointless?

The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_lcap36%The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_rcap 36% [ 9 ]
The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_lcap8%The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_lcap20%The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_lcap36%The Pointless appreciation thread Vote_rcap 36% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Pointless appreciation thread Empty The Pointless appreciation thread Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pointless is easily my favorite game show of all time.

The concept is great and the presenters are very dry, which is a rarity.

Are you a pointless fan?

2The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So so.

Do tend to drag it out a bit for my liking.

3The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:34

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like The Chase and Five Minutes To A Fortune at the moment. I also like The Million Pound Drop Live when that's on.

4The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's a decent show but the prize money is pretty poor IMO, I mean you can win £250,000 on deal or no deal for asking someone to open a bloody box yet you can go through 4 rounds on Pointless and only win £1,250.

I have been watching The Chase recently.

5The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's shit imo.

6The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:53

I love pointless, agree with you about the presenters at first I thought the guy who sits with the computer was a joke but he's actually very funny.

7The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's ok, but way to slow to hold my attention.

8The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yep, love it. Watch it most nights.

I delight in displaying my film knowledge to... anyone who can hear me, maybe next doors can, bet he's impressed.

9The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yep, love it. Watch it most nights.

I delight in displaying my film knowledge to... anyone who can hear me, maybe next doors can, bet he's impressed.

I've never imagined you living alone....I always presumed you spent your life in your childhood bedroom surrounded by Noddy wallpaper and your old Thomas the Tank Engine bedspread.

10The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's mind numbingly shit, the contestants are weird, the presenters are weird and unfunny and the questions are boring. It needs to be taken off the television.

The chase is decent though.

11The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:09

Boggersbelief wrote:It's mind numbingly shit, the contestants are weird, the presenters are weird and unfunny and the questions are boring. It needs to be taken off the television.

The chase is decent though.

The chase is nonsense, why are there fat bouncers answering questions?

And that Bradley Walsh is a bellend too.

12The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was funny though.

13The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pointless is too low budget for my liking.

14The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yep, love it. Watch it most nights.

I've never imagined you living alone....I always presumed you spent your life in your childhood bedroom surrounded by Noddy wallpaper and your old Thomas the Tank Engine bedspread.

lol!

15The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 13:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:This was funny though.

https://youtu.be/nmwGFX5pgXw

lol!

16The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 19:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Funny thing about Pointless is that it is a 12yard production, same as Eggheads and a couple of other BBC shows and yet 12 Yard productions is actually ITV Studios!

So ITV is competing with ITV in the 5pm gameshow slot!

I prefer The Chase as the pace of the show is faster.

17The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 19:26

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Eggheads and Pointless are the two best quiz shows easily.

Pointless is slow but when the questions are asked there are like 8 answers so it makes up for it, and the hosts work great together.

18The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 19:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why do they need two people presenting the show? Couldn't one of them do both jobs?

Too many shit subjects for my liking.

Give me The Price Is Right or Big Break any day.

19The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 20:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:
Give me The Price Is Right or Big Break any day.

Well said that man! :clap:

20The Pointless appreciation thread Empty Re: The Pointless appreciation thread Tue Apr 23 2013, 21:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't catchphrase back on our screens?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum