Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could would you turn back the clock?

+13
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
gloswhite
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Michael Bolton
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

If you could, would you turn back the clock?

If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_lcap81%If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_rcap 81% [ 13 ]
If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_lcap13%If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_lcap6%If you could would you turn back the clock? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And if so to what year?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd turn back the clock to 1982 and bump uglies with my childhood sweetheart.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 90's, something like 97 would be good.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

April 2011 Wembley FA Cup semi-final.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Turn the clock back to 1988 and 1989 and the make sure the clock gets stuck so its like groundhog day!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:April 2011 Wembley FA Cup semi-final.

If you could would you turn back the clock? 677999948

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd turn it back 16 years.

I'd be stood on Manny Road North now watching the last ever game at Burnden Park.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck me that was a good day BDP,

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Fuck me that was a good day BDP,

We beat Charlton that night iirc.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd go back to 1973 and have a reet good drink with Gene Hunt and we'd both sing derogatory songs about Man Utd.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'd go back to 1973 and have a reet good drink with Gene Hunt and we'd both sing derogatory songs about Man Utd.

What songs ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

What songs ?

Did you never watch Life on Mars?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I'd go back to 1973 and have a reet good drink with Gene Hunt and we'd both sing derogatory songs about Man Utd.

What songs ?

Well we'd both say 'United' in a high pitched girly voice and then follow it by shouting 'SHIT'.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

What songs ?

Well we'd both say 'United' in a high pitched girly voice and then follow it by shouting 'SHIT'.

cheers

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When PC was for Police Constable.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XnpK5Hzo0

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I wouldn't go back. Whats happened has happened. If you keep going back, you'll never see all the new things, such as grandchildren, new challenges, inventions, progress in medicine, technology, space, and , hopefully, the anticipation of doing something new. Memorie3s can be good, but the new, and unexpected, are better.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Gloswhite - but are memories good? I mean do we really ever think back and enjoy thinking back? Usually when you think back it's because you wish you could relive those moments and realise they have gone.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:I wouldn't go back. Whats happened has happened. If you keep going back, you'll never see all the new things, such as grandchildren, new challenges, inventions, progress in medicine, technology, space, and , hopefully, the anticipation of doing something new. Memorie3s can be good, but the new, and unexpected, are better.

Good points, and like you I voted no, but maybe it's an age thing.

However if I could turn the clock back to when I was 18 (in 1968) but continue to know what I know now that would be very tempting.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MB, memories aren't always good, but whether good or bad, they still mean something, and have probably helped to make you the person you are now, or hope to be. If you turn the years back to review something, because it was so good, then each time you do that, you are weakining the memory, and making it the norm rather than something special.

XM, with you on that one, but wouldn't it be frustrating, waiting for all that technology to come along ? Very Happy

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:April 2011 Wembley FA Cup semi-final.

I'd never go back to that day - it was one of the worst football days of my life watching us get trounced 5-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum