Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ?

+9
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
WhiteBic
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Percent chance of getting tn the playoffs ?

What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still think Forest will be in the driving seat come 5pm today.

I'd be happy as Larry for both us and Forest to lose though.

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

after the leicester result last night then 4 points from our last 2 games will see us into the play offs..the pressure is off now, we can go for the win tonight...

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd be happy as Larry for both us and Forest to lose though.

Incredible.

What a result for us last night. Listened to first half on BBC Leicester as was driving up A1 but lost signal detouring round accident on M62. They were almost expecting it, but were still horrified when the kid blasted in the screamer half volley just before HT. Schlupp subbed for Nuggy who did sweet FA and Italy came safely through. What an opportunity for us today to grasp the initiative!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You wouldn't take defeats for Bolton & Forest right now?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You wouldn't take defeats for Bolton & Forest right now?

That would open the door for Leicester again. We win, Forest lose and our playoff place is confirmed.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You wouldn't take defeats for Bolton & Forest right now?

That would open the door for Leicester again. We win, Forest lose and our playoff place is confirmed.

You bellend. If we lose and Forest win today then it is out of our hands. I would take a defeat for us and Forest today, at least it is in our own hands come the final game.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't believe any Bolton fan would want us to lose. Madness.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:I can't believe any Bolton fan would want us to lose. Madness.

I didn't say I wanted us to lose, just that I'd take defeat for us and Forest right now.

When Forest win today they will be back in control.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think you understand, bless. I certainly don't want Bolton to lose but I would settle for the situation to be in our own hands come next weekend at home to Blackpool - which a defeat for us and Forest today would leave us in. This weekend was a crucial weekend, if we were still in the play off spots come 5pm tonight its been a great weekend.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I didn't say I wanted us to lose, just that I'd take defeat for us and Forest right now.

When Forest win today they will be back in control.

I think he just doesn't understand, the maths are quite complicated to be fair.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How about we win today and take one step closer to the play-offs and not worry what other teams are doing? I could care less about Forest at this point, it's in our hands.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:How about we win today and take one step closer to the play-offs and not worry what other teams are doing? I could care less about Forest at this point, it's in our hands.

Good attitude.

Let's win then.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

75% now.cheers

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, still in our own hands. I'm raising mine to 90%.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm at 60, if we're winning at half time against Blackpool I'll raise to 80%

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had a few cans of Stella, so its gone up to 78%.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forest won, so same as before the game for me - we still have to win against Blackpool to be sure. At least we didn't blow it today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum