Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butterfield

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Anyone who sits in front of the telly supporting 'their' team without a genuine reason for not being at the game is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Wink

I look at it another way. Anyone who has the time to travel the length of the country to watch 11 strangers kick a ball around a piece of grass clearly has no friends and no life.

22Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:41

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Not sure if your having a dig at me there Triumph, or whether it is a (poor) generalisation. I would point out that I get to the games when I can, as I did for the Bristol and Cardiff game. Did you get to them, or was it too far?
Not having a dig at anyone, some people do have genuine reasons, I find it strange that a fan does not know which Butterfield we have playing for us, not a critisism just strange.I will be perfectly honest and say I get to very few away games mainly because I can't afford it, I dont miss many if any at all home games.

Last edited by Triumph on Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

23Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tbh I couldn't give a toss what anybody thinks about me going to a game or not - and have never done so - even when I was a kid.

I've always gone to the games I could but I've never been obsessive about going - and put things like family, how much money I had and what I wanted to spend it on - holiday, car, girlfriend / wife, kids, etc - first.

I've gone to loads of games over the years, more than most on here I would wager but I've missed plenty too - particularly in recent years.

If people think I'm a shit fan because I wasn't at the last Leicester game or somewhere else - then you think it - I don't give a fuck.

I'll follow Bolton how I want to, when I want too.

Football is nothing more than a game when all said and done - I'm amazed that so many people seem to forget that.

It's entertainment not a way of life.

24Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:47

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So its Danny Butterfield we have now, yeah?

25Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:49

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:So its Danny Butterfield we have now, yeah?
Not sure? It could be the guy from Southampton. Rolling Eyes

26Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with Sluffy. (even though it can sometimes be the most important thing of the day/week).

Triumph, I see what your saying about Butterfield, and ordinarily I would agree. Lets just say I've had a lot on my mind lately Very Happy

27Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Tbh I couldn't give a toss what anybody thinks about me going to a game or not - and have never done so - even when I was a kid.

I've always gone to the games I could but I've never been obsessive about going - and put things like family, how much money I had and what I wanted to spend it on - holiday, car, girlfriend / wife, kids, etc - first.

I've gone to loads of games over the years, more than most on here I would wager but I've missed plenty too - particularly in recent years.

If people think I'm a shit fan because I wasn't at the last Leicester game or somewhere else - then you think it - I don't give a fuck.

I'll follow Bolton how I want to, when I want too.

Football is nothing more than a game when all said and done - I'm amazed that so many people seem to forget that.

It's entertainment not a way of life.

:clap:

28Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think anyone on this site is a shit fan, otherwise you wouldn't be on a Bolton fans site talking about all things BWFC.

29Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I don't think anyone on this site is a shit fan, otherwise you wouldn't be on a Bolton fans site talking about all things BWFC.

To be fair, I am a shit fan. I not spent a penny following Bolton for years, I have not set foot in the Reebok for about 14 years.
I am also giving Bolton up at the end of the season if they don't go up. I am a proper shit fan. Very Happy

30Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

To be fair, I am a shit fan. I not spent a penny following Bolton for years, I have not set foot in the Reebok for about 14 years.
I am also giving Bolton up at the end of the season if they don't go up. I am a proper shit fan. Very Happy

Michael, how did you end up supporting Bolton? Did you once shag a brass from there?

31Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Yes, did you?

No, but neither did you.

I knew you'd claim to have gone, but I know you didn't.

How's that then?

32Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I seem to remember she was checking when you was last active, then she worked it out that you couldn't have got to the Leicester game on time.

33Butterfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterfield Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think you'll find she's either wrong or lying.

She does both pretty often.

I also own a helicopter btw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum