Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you won the lotto, what car would you buy?

+3
gloswhite
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This is what I could have had if I didn't squanderer my lotto win. Sad

Jaguar XKR-S

If you won the lotto, what car would you buy? Jaguar-xkr-s-configurator_100343895_l

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:This is what I could have had if I didn't squanderer my lotto win. Sad

Jaguar XKR-S

If you won the lotto, what car would you buy? Jaguar-xkr-s-configurator_100343895_l

Why waste it on that shite?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good call MB. I'd buy another Jag for cruising, as thats what its good at, but I would also have an Aston Martin for tear-arsing about, and a Bentley for Sundays. The XKR-S is a fantastic car, and when you see it close up in the showroom you really can appreciate how good it is. Unfortunately, thats the closest I've ever got to buying one.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Good call MB. I'd buy another Jag for cruising, as thats what its good at, but I would also have an Aston Martin for tear-arsing about, and a Bentley for Sundays. The XKR-S is a fantastic car, and when you see it close up in the showroom you really can appreciate how good it is. Unfortunately, thats the closest I've ever got to buying one.

You are my friend now. I love Jaguar, the XKR-S is just the most beautiful car, can you imagine parking up in that and getting out, people would just want to shake your hand or shag you. We can dream eh?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd buy an R8.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you won the lotto, what car would you buy? 16216_Front_3-4_Web

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I'd buy an R8.
Good call its what i want a V10 in white or red i know someone who owns one i drove it fuck me its a bitch.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster, if I had that car I would drive it down to the scrap yard.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you won the lotto, what car would you buy? 16216_Front_3-4_Web

Is that for scap ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously you guys don't appreciate classic design.

These modern cars "aint shit"

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like the sound of the big American cars. Sound as though they fire every other lampost. A nice deep burble. Best I've seen and heard was a Ford GT40, many years ago, on the North Circular around London. Had a hell of a job keeping up with it on my Lambretta GT 200 (about 1967) Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My boss has a nice McLaren car, that'd be nice (not sure of the model)

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MB, I've got an S type, 2.7 V6 diesel. Not a patch on the XKR of course, but still goes like hot snot, even though it weighs about 2 tons. I'm off to Germany at the end of next month, and it just purrs down the autobhans at 100, while still returning about 36-38 to the gallon.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A luxury limo and I'd hire Owen Coyle to drive it (he needs a job, bless him!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum