Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far?

+15
rammywhite
karlypants
wessy
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
doffcocker
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm now tiring of the daily celebrity being hung out to dry for alleged crimes committed decades ago.

Jimmy Saville was clearly a pervert who molested loads of people, but the arrest this morning of William Roache is a joke.

He has been arrested for an alleged rape in 1967, over 45 years ago! There is absolutely ZERO chance of a prosecution in this case, even if he did it. It is a complete waste of public money, the cops should be out looking for criminals who are committing crimes as we speak who they have a chance of actually getting into Court.

I'm sick of the police, and I'm sick of the media obsession with these cases.

2Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have to know more about the circumstance before i make a judgement tbh.

3Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd have to know more about the circumstance before i make a judgement tbh.

I've given you the facts. A 60 year old schoolgirl has allegedly accused him of raping her in 1967.

There is no chance of a prosecution, it's a waste of cash.

4Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah thats the allegation.

5Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't he boasting about having sex with over 1000 women the other month.

Rape doesn't count bill you dirty old bastard.

6Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

If he's got 999 desperate to shag him, why's he going to rape one?

7Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

If he's got 999 desperate to shag him, why's he going to rape one?

I meant, he's raped a lot more, obviously. He's not even good looking

8Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The whole thing since Saville has died is a fucking joke to be honest, personally until something has actually been PROVED I don't think the media have the right to say what is going on.

Even if it's proved that Rolf harris and Will Roach are proved not guilty it's going to stick with them whenever they go out in public.

Last edited by aaron_bwfc on Wed May 01 2013, 14:39; edited 1 time in total

9Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hasn't Ken Barlow been accused of another sex crime previously? I was thinking about 5 years ago?
(not confusing this with Len Fairclough which was years ago)

10Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm now tiring of the daily celebrity being hung out to dry for alleged crimes committed decades ago.

Jimmy Saville was clearly a pervert who molested loads of people, but the arrest this morning of William Roache is a joke.

He has been arrested for an alleged rape in 1967, over 45 years ago! There is absolutely ZERO chance of a prosecution in this case, even if he did it. It is a complete waste of public money, the cops should be out looking for criminals who are committing crimes as we speak who they have a chance of actually getting into Court.

I'm sick of the police, and I'm sick of the media obsession with these cases.

If the facts are correct then she was only 14 at the time the offence was committed, and he was 34. I hope he has a good lawyer.

11Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What facts?
"Were you there?" Can't remember - it was 34 years ago.
"Do you know this woman?" Can't remember - it was 34 years ago.
No DNA, no independent witnesses, no case.

12Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:What facts?
"Were you there?" Can't remember - it was 34 years ago.
"Do you know this woman?" Can't remember - it was 34 years ago.
No DNA, no independent witnesses, no case.

Exactly. It's hard enough to get a conviction when they have DNA these days, without it there is no chance. Chuck in the fact 46 years have passed and there's even less chance than "no chance".

13Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:20

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

But what if other victims come forward with an identical story to tell?

14Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Were jimmy savilles generation just a bunch of sex predators?

15Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bloody hell theres going nobody left on Corrie at this rate.

16Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He was in an interview a few months back saying sexual assault victims were being punished for their sins in a previous life. The man's a total dick and this comes as no surprise.

17Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:He was in an interview a few months back saying sexual assault victims were being punished for their sins in a previous life. The man's a total dick and this comes as no surprise.

You believe it?

18Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:He was in an interview a few months back saying sexual assault victims were being punished for their sins in a previous life. The man's a total dick and this comes as no surprise.

You believe it?

I believe anybody with those beliefs to be a very bad person, who you trust at your peril.

19Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I believe anybody with those beliefs to be a very bad person, who you trust at your peril.

He probably is a dick, but we should all be wary of people coming forward after 45 years. Why now?

20Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 16:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Someone we know has just been found guilty at crown court of a sex crime against his step daughter from years ago , dont know the details yet but no evidence ,no DNA, Just accused by the girl who apparently is a right bitch, her mother is on suicide watch as she has been through hell and does not believe her daughter, no other witnesses in the family and no previous just an evil vindictive bitch that made an accusation which they went to court with and the jury believed her. He is awaiting sentence. i dont get it at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum