Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuncay

+5
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
doffcocker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Tuncay - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuncay Mon Feb 20 2012, 11:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I still can't make my mind up about N'gog, reminds me too much of Elmander to be honest.

Good work rate and good at holding the ball up but there is just seems to be something missing and I don't mean goals.

22Tuncay - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuncay Mon Feb 20 2012, 11:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

N'Gog will be difficult to play against from a physical point of view, but that's all. We need a player like that at the moment, but he's uninspiring to watch, because of his huge lack of quality in front of goal. Frig knows how he got into Liverpool's team.

Back to Tuncay, he had a good game against Millwall. On his day, he's a rarity in English football in that he's a joy to watch. He lets himself down wasting possession, always looking for the Hollywood ball, but he's still a breath of fresh in comparison to Eagles. Unlike Eagles, he was dropping back constantly to defend. I think he deserves another chance against Chelsea.

23Tuncay - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuncay Mon Feb 20 2012, 11:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Eagles really has started to annoy me in recent weeks, he wastes the ball so much when he has it, doesn't track back and has become worse than Petrov at putting a foot in.

As for Tuncay, he sounded like he had a decent game so I wouldn't complain if he started against Chelsea, he couldn't do much worse than Eagles at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum