Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you happy with your looks ?

+8
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
scottjames30
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Are you happy with your looks ? Sun May 05 2013, 23:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If not who would you like to look like?

2Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Sun May 05 2013, 23:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Considering my age dont think l look that bad.

Still got mi own hair and tooth.

3Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 11:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes, I am well fit.

4Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 17:05

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm very happy with my looks, have you seen the size of my flamethrower? Laughing

5Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 17:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I look good tbh.

If you don't mind me saying so, people think I'm tough with just the way I look, which I am Very Happy

6Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 17:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guess so. Women usually like me so it works for me.

7Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 18:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very happy.

8Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 18:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Probably happier than most of you queers.

9Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 18:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ADs, avi looks good.Very Happy

10Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 18:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:ADs, avi looks good.Very Happy
MMMMMMM, be rude not to, maybe it's his daughter, he'd be fucking angry after half of this forum had their way.

11Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 19:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry dad - are you happy with your looks?

12Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 19:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No-I'm not. I've gone bald this last few years and I bloody well hate it. I'm angry every time I look in the mirror. The only good thing about it is that a bottle of shampoo now lasts me about two years

13Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 19:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm happier with the look of AD's latest avatar.

14Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 20:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:No-I'm not. I've gone bald this last few years and I bloody well hate it. I'm angry every time I look in the mirror. The only good thing about it is that a bottle of shampoo now lasts me about two years
Grow a beard, that's what most bald fellas do

15Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Mon May 06 2013, 22:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:
rammywhite wrote:No-I'm not. I've gone bald this last few years and I bloody well hate it. I'm angry every time I look in the mirror. The only good thing about it is that a bottle of shampoo now lasts me about two years
Grow a beard, that's what most bald fellas do

The missus won't let me!!

16Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Tue May 07 2013, 00:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Angry dad - are you happy with your looks?
Definately when i was a teenager and early twenties, got a bit worried when i could never seem to pull an older woman though,still cant alway's women 10 20 years younger even now i get hit on by 18 + birds 40 to 50 dont want to know its a mystery to me as i am into milfs, yes i'm married to a very young girl!!! so i should not be talking like this, but no harm in looking is there!! the only older woman i pulled was my music teacher in school. In a way i am and then in a way i am not but i do extremely well so i cant complain.

17Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Tue May 07 2013, 00:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So you guy's like this young lady then? some lucky bastards wife most probably.

18Are you happy with your looks ? Empty Re: Are you happy with your looks ? Tue May 07 2013, 22:42

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Shave yer head and forget about it !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum