Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Clear Out Already Started

+5
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
JakeSnake
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Summer Clear Out Already Started Tue May 07 2013, 17:42

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Alex McQuade
Jack Sampson
Joe McKee
Adam Blakeman
Lewis Fielding
Are all now free agents apart from McQuade who signed for Shrewsbury a few weeks ago. Jack Sampson had a trial with Tranmere a few weeks back also. McKee signed by Owen Coyle last August, one of his better signings. Fielding who is a goalkeeper was not needed after being behind Jay Lynch, Rob Lainton and Jan-Ole Sievers. Blakeman a player I thought would make the grade basically hasnt

Good Luck to these players in the future

2Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Tue May 07 2013, 18:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sad to see Blakeman go tbh, seen him (a few times) in the reserves and he stood out for me.

3Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Tue May 07 2013, 18:24

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I had all of them on my "needs moving on" list, so happy to see them leave. That Blakeman had a few loans I think, never stood out the way Eaves did on his loans.

4Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Tue May 07 2013, 18:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sampson fell off quite a bit in his progression - Man U were sniffing around at one stage.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Tue May 07 2013, 22:29

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oh well! I suppose that's about £100K shaved off our annual wage bill.

6Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Wed May 08 2013, 12:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting to see it's started with the young 'uns. I suppose Dougie has successfully brought through the likes of Zaha so maybe he is setting quite a high bar for the youngsters. Question for me is who did he decide to keep and why - does it mean that those remaining figure in his plans at some stage?

7Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Wed May 08 2013, 15:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan wrote:Sampson fell off quite a bit in his progression - Man U were sniffing around at one stage.

That is a surprise, I remember Arsenal were linked with him. We really don't have much luck with our youth academy, who was the last one to break into the first team? It is united's fault, they get everyone and then release all who aren't good enough. That is why they have had so many kids come through.

8Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Wed May 08 2013, 15:11

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Vela? Riley?

9Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Wed May 08 2013, 15:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ben Hampson and Ben Dennis have also been shown the door.

Yeah, me neither. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Summer Clear Out Already Started Empty Re: Summer Clear Out Already Started Wed May 08 2013, 15:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kyle Bartley? Ok it wasnt our first team he broke into but it was arsenals and swanseas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum