Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Often Do You Go Dogging?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Triumph
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to research at the University of Ayrshire dogging is now the 3rd post popular outdoor pursuit behind walking and cycling.

It is estimated that 65% of the UK population aged between 18-50 has been dogging at least once in the last 12 months.

Dogging is a euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place, or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. Research suggests only 25% of doggers actual have sex, the other 75% prefer to watch.

These figures amaze me. I thought dogging was for ugly fat people that can't get any action in daylight. These figures reveal that dogging is rife in the UK, and most of you on here are spending your evenings watching strangers bouncing around in the back of a Corsa.

So who is going to own up to dogging? I'm betting Angry Dad and Reebok Trotter are in a dogging club.

2How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

University of Ayrshire?

Do you mean research by the University of west Scotland?

Also, do you have a link to this data? My Google is playing up...

3How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:University of Ayrshire?

Do you mean research by the University of west Scotland?

Also, do you have a link to this data? My Google is playing up...

It was an article in a magazine I was reading in the dentists this morning.

Are you a dogger Rebel? It would explain the need for a big car.

4How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It is estimated that 65% of the UK population aged between 18-50 has been dogging at least once in the last 12 months.

So who is going to own up to dogging? I'm betting Angry Dad and Reebok Trotter are in a dogging club.

If the statistics are accurate then I am safe because I am not in the 18-50 age bracket.

5How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

If the statistics are accurate then I am safe because I am not in the 18-50 age bracket.

There are always anomalies in any research.

6How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

There are always anomalies in any research.

That will be me then . I spend most of my spare time hanging around breeding kennels watching dogs at it.

7How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I reckon 'Natasha' goes dogging.

This isn't the first thread this person has started about the subject.

Rivvy and Pennington Flash are dogging spots btw.

8How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I reckon 'Natasha' goes dogging.

This isn't the first thread this person has started about the subject.

Rivvy and Pennington Flash are dogging spots btw.

I am quite intrigued as to what goes on. Do you just knock on the window and ask if it's ok to watch?

You seem a man of the world BDP, you must know.

9How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You just go over with your knob out. If they're doggers they won't mind.

10How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 11:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And why was my post edited? Pathetic.

11How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 12:00

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How Often Do You Go Dogging? Meldrew_zps7907d7e4
I dont believe it.

12How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 12:01

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've been dogging up Rivvy, it's a good crack.

13How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I've been dogging up Rivvy, it's a good crack.

Did you have an invite or did you just stumble upon it?

14How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 13:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Me too.Very Happy So with N being a "born again" virgin, that's three of us on here!!

15How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 13:19

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was all arranged at this popular spot over near Belmont. I rolled up in my Nissan Micra at the time so it is going back some years, had a bit of fun and left with a smile on my face. You should try it sometime, I am sure Nuggy will be game and you will have a great time. Let me know if you want directions.

16How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 13:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a "dogging" area near one of my old homes, this was right at the beginning of it years and years ago, caused a bit of stir, local front page splashes.

Fairly rank lets be honest.

17How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 14:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Maybe one day you won't be getting all the great sex you're getting right now and will be forced out into the local car park to get your kicks.

18How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 15:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes nat i do have a bit of fun but not like that though when we are in a hotel one of the girls will answer the door to room service topless or i will jiggle their boobs boobs in front of a window ,love it.

19How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 16:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Maybe one day you won't be getting all the great sex you're getting right now and will be forced out into the local car park to get your kicks.

Good point.

20How Often Do You Go Dogging? Empty Re: How Often Do You Go Dogging? Tue May 21 2013, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to go but I got bored of it, I wanted to spice it up a little , so somebody told me of this thing called furring .

You all dress up as bears, I was a panda though, its funny when you all meet and there is a load of folk dressed up as bears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum