Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone ever written a book?

+4
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 16:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If so how did it get on and did you make much money out of it?
I am thinking of writing a book but I don't want to waste my time if there is not much money in it.

2Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:If so how did it get on and did you make much money out of it?
I am thinking of writing a book but I don't want to waste my time if there is not much money in it.

What book are you thinking of writing ?

M Bolton's life story, Action, Comedy, Sport ?

3Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:03

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:If so how did it get on and did you make much money out of it?

I can't answer that just yet but it would be non fiction.

4Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It depends on how good your book is...If its rubbish, then you wont make anything, if its good then you could make some money.

There are sites out there you can write you own books on and then offer them as an E-Book.

5Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I can't answer that just yet but it would be non fiction.

Will you put me in it Mike, then I wont vote you off.Very Happy

6Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I could if it was fiction, it may be a bit tricky for non fiction.

7Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 17:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I could if it was fiction, it may be a bit tricky for non fiction.

No one will know, just change one of your characters names to scottjames.

8Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 19:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wrote a PhD that was published. James Patterson said it was the best thing he'd ever read.

9Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 19:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wrote a PhD that was published. James Patterson said it was the best thing he'd ever read.
You have a PhD? In what, doctor?

10Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I cannot say.

11Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 19:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK. Would you prefer Dr. Natasha or Dr. Whittam from here on in?

12Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 20:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I did at school it was about female teachers i got suspended for a week.

13Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 20:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just thought i'd throw this in Natasha is a very sexy name.
You cant shorten it though nat sounds like a bug and tasha sounds like you have a cold.

14Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 21:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had a female doctor in Ardwick green years back when i was a teenager, i went to her with a penis worry, nothing bad just stung when i pissed but she told me to get it out which i did and she was a real babe and i got a right boner and she held it and had a good look and it got huge and she told me not to be embarrassed as it was only natural, still think about that .

15Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 21:18

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote: I had a female doctor in Ardwick green years back when i was a teenager, i went to her with a penis worry, nothing bad just stung when i pissed but she told me to get it out which i did and she was a real babe and i got a right boner and she held it and had a good look and it got huge and she told me not to be embarrassed as it was only natural, still think about that .

What you wrote a book about this?

16Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Sun May 26 2013, 23:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've never read a book, tried plenty of times but just lose interest after a couple of pages.

17Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Mon May 27 2013, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrew Marr's "History of the World" was a good holiday read - a decent stab at trying to cover everything in 600 pages. If you start reading may I suggest you don't start with that.

18Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Mon May 27 2013, 15:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I wrote a PhD that was published. James Patterson said it was the best thing he'd ever read.

wumming and bullshitting? Shocked Very Happy

19Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Mon May 27 2013, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Insulting.

I'm amazed you haven't written a book Mr Amos, you have certainly had an interesting life.

20Has anyone ever written a book? Empty Re: Has anyone ever written a book? Mon May 27 2013, 15:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I trust Natasha - she is a doctor after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum