Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wartime Wanderers

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wartime Wanderers Empty Wartime Wanderers Fri May 31 2013, 22:11

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Seeing as Nat's statue if finally happening, does anybody have any info on when the Wartime Wanderers movie is going to be released?

2Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Fri May 31 2013, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Released, as it even been made yet?

Can't see there ever being enough interest to fund it personally.

3Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Fri May 31 2013, 22:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wondered that myself, not even sure if It ever got started.

4Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Fri May 31 2013, 23:06

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Fri May 31 2013, 23:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Link is dated from 2 years ago and talks about people being 'on board' - not that they have 'shot' the film.

As far as I'm aware the film as yet to be made because they haven't yet raised the money to do it.

6Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Mon Jun 03 2013, 06:51

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Maybe QuickQuid can donate the money from their vast profits seeing as they love our club so much!!!!

7Wartime Wanderers Empty Re: Wartime Wanderers Tue Jun 25 2013, 19:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Reebok Roar Facebook site has just posted this update to this:

"People were asking about the Wartime Wanderers film which was plugged last year. I asked for an update on the film, and heres the reply I received from David Evans.

Thanks for continuing to follow the Wartime Wanderers saga - and for chasing me up.....keep doing that. I'm sorry that there hasn't been a newsletter recently, but, to be honest, there hasn't been a lot to say and we don't want to send something out with nothing interesting going on. We have continued to have meetings with potential investors (I was in Bolton to discuss the situation with a group that has been saying they will stump up most of the money two weeks ago and in London with another the week before that) but we're still waiting for promises to turn into £££s.

We're also approaching new potential investors on a regular basis and I've was in contact with a company that manages the funds of several Premier league players at the end of last week and will follow that up in a couple of days.

We haven't given up and as soon as there's positive news I'll contact everyone!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum