Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty quoting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Difficulty quoting Empty Difficulty quoting Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I like to clearly highlight where Natasha et al. are talking shit, which is why I'm frustrated with the site's new quoting format that's currently making this difficult. 

It doesn't allow for writing outside of the yellow box. Is anybody else having this difficulty? Is there a secret to getting the cursor out of the quoted area? If not, are the mods onto it?

2Difficulty quoting Empty Re: Difficulty quoting Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I like to clearly highlight where Natasha et al. are talking shit, which is why I'm frustrated with the site's new quoting format that's currently making this difficult. 

It doesn't allow for writing outside of the yellow box. Is anybody else having this difficulty? Is there a secret to getting the cursor out of the quoted area? If not, are the mods onto it?
See thread "Mods: there's a glitch"

Please note: this is a user work around not a solution. Mods need to sort it out still.

3Difficulty quoting Empty Re: Difficulty quoting Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:55

Doffcocker, to quote Natasha:

Natasha wrote:I had this, if you click the "switch editor mode" (last button on the right) when you're writing a message it will revert back to how it was before the site changes.

When I click into "switch editor mode" it reverts to how it's always been. If this isn't working for anyone please let me know.

4Difficulty quoting Empty Re: Difficulty quoting Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:57

wanderlust wrote:

Please note: this  is a user work around not a solution. Mods need to sort it out still.

I'm not sure what you mean wanderlust, mine's exactly as it was before the "change". Please expand if you don't mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum