Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women

+9
waynagain
Keegan
MartinBWFC
Hip Priest
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
scottjames30
Angry Dad
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Women Empty Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When i see old films and the way women used to be i think it would be good to have that back, they are too in your face now, too gobby, too interfering in mens stuff like motors and house decorating. when i listen to these gobby bitches laying down how its going to be in the bathroom at B&Q or where ever and some strapping great hulk meekly nodding it makes me fucking sick, all this sex domination from them, they should just take it up the arse and be thankful for it, and shut the fuck up with their ideas the man is the boss, and they should wear what we want when we want and only feminine stuff mind none of this jeans and doc fuckin martins.I dont want to see them driving either fucks all that about?? just like in the Harry Enfield sketch women should go back to knowing their place and be doing simple jobs in factories and shops certainly not being a boss.In my house no way the wife is going to work and neglecting the housework or the kids, that's where they should be in the kitchen and looking good.

2Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want women like in them cowboy films.

3Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:When i see old films and the way women used to be i think it would be good to have that back, they are too in your face now, too gobby, too interfering in mens stuff like motors and house decorating. when i listen to these gobby bitches laying down how its going to be in the bathroom at B&Q or where ever and some strapping great hulk meekly nodding it makes me fucking sick, all this sex domination from them, they should just take it up the arse and be thankful for it, and shut the fuck up with their ideas the man is the boss, and they should wear what we want when we want and only feminine stuff mind none of this jeans and doc fuckin martins.I dont want to see them driving either fucks all that about?? just like in the Harry Enfield sketch women should go back to knowing their place and be doing simple jobs in factories and shops certainly not being a boss.In my house no way the wife is going to work and neglecting the housework or the kids, that's where they should be in the kitchen and looking good.

Absolute classic AD! I reckon this might be slightly controversial, even on a male-dominated forum like this one. Pissed my sides when I read this.

4Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think AD should tell us more story's like this, they make me piss with laughter Laughing

5Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I want women like in them cowboy films.

My dad definitely had a thing for Doris Day - she was cute.

6Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 19:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:When i see old films and the way women used to be i think it would be good to have that back, they are too in your face now, too gobby, too interfering in mens stuff like motors and house decorating. when i listen to these gobby bitches laying down how its going to be in the bathroom at B&Q or where ever and some strapping great hulk meekly nodding it makes me fucking sick, all this sex domination from them, they should just take it up the arse and be thankful for it, and shut the fuck up with their ideas the man is the boss, and they should wear what we want when we want and only feminine stuff mind none of this jeans and doc fuckin martins.I dont want to see them driving either fucks all that about?? just like in the Harry Enfield sketch women should go back to knowing their place and be doing simple jobs in factories and shops certainly not being a boss.In my house no way the wife is going to work and neglecting the housework or the kids, that's where they should be in the kitchen and looking good.

:trust:

7Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 20:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

:trust:

They'd better be male mods.

8Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 21:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:toppoints:
Well said AD

9Women Empty Re: Women Sat Jun 22 2013, 21:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

10Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 01:01

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Could you possibly have a word with my missus and straighten her out for me AD, I'm really impressed with your philosophy and the way you go about things at your house but I think I might have a right struggle on my hands to bring her round to your way of thinking.

11Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 02:22

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thing is AD comes on here to relieve his frustration, Mrs AD has him under the thumb, so much so he has to sleep with her, and her fat lesbian friend, he detests this fat lesbian, but Mrs AD insists, so he bows down to his dominant wife, then comes on here to try reverse psychology, and if that doesn't work he'll start a bullshit thread to appease his inadaquecies, long live AD and his bullshit.

12Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 03:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:... all this sex domination from them, they should just take it up the arse and be thankful for it... I dont want to see them driving either fucks all that about??

Cracked me up, that did! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 04:14

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:Thing is AD comes on here to relieve his frustration, Mrs AD has him under the thumb, so much so he has to sleep with her, and her fat lesbian friend, he detests this fat lesbian, but Mrs AD insists, so he bows down to his dominant wife, then comes on here to try reverse psychology, and if that doesn't work he'll start a bullshit thread to appease his inadaquecies, long live AD and his bullshit.

doesn't everybody detest fat lesbians?

14Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 04:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My wife is well aware of my view of today's female and dresses to please me ,she would never attempt to get in the wrong seat, the driving seat ,when we go out that's my fucking seat and she is very mindful of that. When she realises she's made an error of judgement in speaking in a conversation she will quickly apologise and try to sex me up. If I'd grabbed her by the neck like that Nigela bird she'd wet her knickers and want to go home for sex. I'm not stupid in choosing my women and I soon get them trained in the proper ways of being my kind of wife. As for her best friend Tanya who I let stay at our house she is not a fat lesbian she is a lovely young girl who I look after as she also has these qualities and the girlie sex is totally my idea and is done for me. My wife likes to be treated as such and it turns her on large when I dominate her. Take dinner time they eat at the table but I get mine brought to me in my chair while I'm watching TV and tanny looks after me when the wife is out it suits me fine for the time being and she's got better tits than Kelly brook. my boy's are appalled at my ways but I don't care about that,I'm hoping they will eventually learn from me. My second eldest is married to the kind of girl I detest and she won't come to the house as she is intimidated by me, fucking right too.

15Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 06:43

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:My wife is well aware of my view of today's female and dresses to please me ,she would never attempt to get in the wrong seat, the driving seat ,when we go out that's my fucking seat and she is very mindful of that. When she realises she's made an error of judgement in speaking in a conversation she will quickly apologise and try to sex me up. If I'd grabbed her by the neck like that Nigela bird she'd wet her knickers and want to go home for sex. I'm not stupid in choosing my women and I soon get them trained in the proper ways of being my kind of wife. As for her best friend Tanya who I let stay at our house she is not a fat lesbian she is a lovely young girl who I look after as she also has these qualities and the girlie sex is totally my idea and is done for me. My wife likes to be treated as such and it turns her on large when I dominate her. Take dinner time they eat at the table but I get mine brought to me in my chair while I'm watching TV and tanny looks after me when the wife is out it suits me fine for the time being and she's got better tits than Kelly brook. my boy's are appalled at my ways but I don't care about that,I'm hoping they will eventually learn from me. My second eldest is married to the kind of girl I detest and she won't come to the house as she is intimidated by me, fucking right too.
Do you have a cellar?

16Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are clearly scared of women AD. You are attracted to women who have low self-esteem and are prepared to be your slave. I pity these women to be honest. You are scared of any woman who would challenge you.

There's nothing wrong with being feminine, but harking back to the 1700's is a step too far.

Has your wife and her lesbian lover been outside in the last 10 years? And I don't mean on a lead wearing a gimp mask.

17Women Empty Re: Women Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

My dad definitely had a thing for Doris Day - she was cute.

Doris Day was amazing. Do you know she could feed six with one Eggroll?

18Women Empty Re: Women Mon Jun 24 2013, 01:59

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wonder what AD does if she touches the TV remote?

19Women Empty Re: Women Mon Jun 24 2013, 07:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Saudi Arabia has these type of values I'm told. As a by product I'm quite comfortable when my Mrs picks me up or drives me home from the pub. Long may that continue!

20Women Empty Re: Women Mon Jun 24 2013, 08:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

waynagain wrote:I wonder what AD does if she touches the TV remote?
She doesn't if I'm in and sometimes when I throw it to her and tell her to find something she say's no you won't like what I put on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum