Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The season predictor.

+7
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The season predictor. - Page 2 Empty Re: The season predictor. Tue Jun 25 2013, 21:23

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not convinced Harry will stay at QPR, this division will find out any club that are not all singing from the same hymn sheet, So don't fancy QPR at all. Reading not sure if they are any better than us.

So is there a case for the Wanderers ,well i like Freedman so far, he said judge me after January and delivered. From January to May we would have gone up automatic the form team with Cardiff so we have a punchers chance.

Nat you can't just dismiss us, well actually YOU can ,but your wrong on this one, however at this point i agree on our defence the loss of Alonso and Dawson leaves us light and we had problems at the back all season. I think Wigan may be the best of those relegated Forest will make a fist of it.

My dark horse may be Charlton they finished well last season but shouldn't really trouble the judge.

Brighton have done us all a favour, Leicester fans think they are shit so what have we to fear. If we start well we won't be far away.

22The season predictor. - Page 2 Empty Re: The season predictor. Tue Jun 25 2013, 21:27

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whoops forgot about Watford hopefully the loophole will be sorted out and they wont be as strong.

23The season predictor. - Page 2 Empty Re: The season predictor. Tue Jun 25 2013, 21:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we should run a competition among the Nuts posters asking them to predict which teams will finish in the top six. You don't have to predict which teams will go up automatically and which teams will contest the play-offs. Just nominate the teams that you think will finish in the top six positions in any order.

I have sent a PM to the management suggesting that it would be a good idea to run a competition for a free 2013/2014 Wanderers football shirt. I have been given the go ahead with approval so if anyone fancies themselves as a good tipster nominate your six teams on the Banter post.

The rules are simple. You have to nominate your six teams before kick-off on the opening game of the Championship season to be eligible to take part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum