Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Seeth In Private or Public?

+3
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Seeth In Private or Public? Empty Do You Seeth In Private or Public? Mon Jun 24 2013, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lots of people piss me off.

Most of you on here piss me off if the truth be known. Even my real friends piss me off.

But more often than not I bite my lip and say nothing. I think I'm too polite.

For example, Some larger than life bint was stood in front of the door to Whittam International plc this morning, baring me from entering my own company. She must have sensed I was there, but perhaps because I wasn't made of sugar her senses were dulled.

I should have kicked her in the gut and told her to 'fook off' but I just stood there and did a little polite cough. Pathetic really.

Same happened last night when some knob had a dodgy 50p that the car parking meter wouldn't accept. Did he step aside and let me pay for my parking, of course not. The fucker kept putting this 50p in the machine over and over again. The proper course of action here would have been to stab him in the back with my stiletto heel and push him aside. Instead I just waited.

Pathetic.

When people piss you off do you say something, or do you seeth privately?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad is the man to answer this question.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Angry Dad is the man to answer this question.

Why, does he speak for you?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well i wouldn't make way for you nat because i'd be thinking what the fuck another bloody woman driving and i'd reach in to the glove box and hand you a pair of marrigold's and tell you to get on home and get about doing womans stuff. you would be stunned but you would come over all weak and want me to take you somewhere and show you what you are meant for,and if you were a nice looking lady then i would take time out and do so, but to answer your question i lose it very fast and either tell people what to do or intimidate them into fucking off fast.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never seethe or let something play on my mind. If there's a problem I deal with it and then it's sorted. I also try to let other people's problems remain their problems e.g. if someone is a f****** idiot then that's their problem - why should I make it mine? I have enough to be getting on with to start worrying about idiots.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"If I've got a problem i tell you to your face thats just me mate."

- Every big brother contestant ever.

I seethe in private.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That 50p thing would've pissed me right off, I'd probably think to myself, if he was in a building that was burning down, and he wouldn't jump , he'd probably stop you from jumping, I'd be in so much rage by then, I'd probably smash his head of the meter, you did well holding your nerve Nat.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I usually seethe in private but from time to time I seethe in public.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum