Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needy

+7
Soul Kitchen
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Needy Empty Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nuggy is becoming needy. He keeps sending me texts asking where I am and what I'm doing. Even when he knows I'm at work. He sent me one last night when I was in the next bloody room.

I'm beginning to have my doubts about this WAG lark.

In my experience as soon as people become needy and want to spend every living moment with you it's the end of the relationship.

What about you? Have you experience of needy partners? Is it a turn off? (Angry Dad need not answer as we know he preys on needy women with self esteem issues).

I might just hang on in there a few more weeks to get a free trip to Bulgaria, but after that I'll probably ditch the poor bloke.

2Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No ditch him before Bulgaria, it'll save you from having to go to that hellhole.

3Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: He sent me one last night when I was in the next bloody room.

Do you not sleep in the same bed affraid

4Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:No ditch him before Bulgaria, it'll save you from having to go to that hellhole.

I doubt you've been everywhere in Bulgaria, there are some lovely places if you know where to look.

Bit rich coming from someone living in the Dominican Republic though, the place is a cesspit.

5Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I'm a 10 year virgin.

6Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Nuggy is becoming needy. He keeps sending me texts asking where I am and what I'm doing. Even when he knows I'm at work. He sent me one last night when I was in the next bloody room.

I'm beginning to have my doubts about this WAG lark.

In my experience as soon as people become needy and want to spend every living moment with you it's the end of the relationship.

What about you? Have you experience of needy partners? Is it a turn off? (Angry Dad need not answer as we know he preys on needy women with self esteem issues).

I might just hang on in there a few more weeks to get a free trip to Bulgaria, but after that I'll probably ditch the poor bloke.
How dare you say that about me, i dont prey on any woman they have alway's gone for me, i have never once in my life had to chat a woman up its alway's them that make the first move.There are plenty of women out there that want to be real women and want to be with someone like me.

7Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I'm a 10 year virgin.
If thats true then there's something wrong with you.

8Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
How dare you say that about me, i dont prey on any woman they have alway's gone for me, i have never once in my life had to chat a woman up its alway's them that make the first move.There are plenty of women out there that want to be real women and want to be with someone like me.

Utter bollocks. Women who approach men aren't happy being "kept women".

You are either a single bloke, or a married bloke who locks his women in the cellar. Which is it?

9Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Utter bollocks. Women who approach men aren't happy being "kept women".

You are either a single bloke, or a married bloke who locks his women in the cellar. Which is it?
That doesn't make any sense at all.

10Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Any women who would be a slave to a man suffers from low self esteem. That person is hardly likely to be the type to approach a man in the first place is she.

I suspect you are making this up.

11Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 15:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Any women who would be a slave to a man suffers from low self esteem. That person is hardly likely to be the type to approach a man in the first place is she.

I suspect you are making this up.
She is not a slave, she does not have low self esteem, she likes men that dont take any shit from women, it turns her on ,she does what she wants if she wants anything she buy's it without asking me or goes where she wants, she is free to do what she wants and i let her use my 67 thirty grand mustang  my absolute pride and joy but i trust her with it, thats not a slave its a woman thats got everything she wants and most of all the type of man she wants not a yes dear wimp.

12Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 15:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not heard so much guff for a long time.

13Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 15:29

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I remember once telling a girl that I didn't want to date her anymore. She told me that things will be different once we got married!!!

14Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
She is not a slave, she does not have low self esteem, she likes men that dont take any shit from women, it turns her on ,she does what she wants if she wants anything she buy's it without asking me or goes where she wants, she is free to do what she wants and i let her use my 67 thirty grand mustang  my absolute pride and joy but i trust her with it, thats not a slave its a woman thats got everything she wants and most of all the type of man she wants not a yes dear wimp.

Ha ha, she gets turned on by men who don't take shit from women?

You make me laugh AD, keep up the stories.

15Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 17:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

I SUSPECT YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP.
Oh the irony!
A quick trip to "Nuggys" twitter account would suggest you've already been ditched N! The young lady he's pictured with is exactly that!! Not the wrong side of thirty. So sorry to wake you up from your dream.: D

16Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 17:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Oh the irony!
A quick trip to "Nuggys" twitter account would suggest you've already been ditched N! The young lady he's pictured with is exactly that!! Not the wrong side of thirty. So sorry to wake you up from your dream.: D

Oh dear.

Work it out SK, you'll get it in the end.

17Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 17:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've worked it out a while ago, it's bullshit, but I like the banter!!Very Happy
PS you're still dumped!!

18Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 17:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking about idiots that bullshit their partners just to get a free holiday, an ex and I met a couple from the Midlands in Morocco who after a good night out, were over-keen to see us again and basically stalked us for a week. We thought they might have been up for a foursome but it turned out that they'd split up 3 weeks before they came away and neither would back down from going on the holiday as they'd paid for it and were forced to share a room for the duration. Stupid f*****s.

19Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 19:59

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think Natasha's more likely to be shagging Ted Nugent than David Nugent, 10 year virgin WAG, FFS

20Needy Empty Re: Needy Tue Jun 25 2013, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him. Is he fit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum