Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We’ve been ad-idas

+3
Kane57
waynagain
SKDArmy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We’ve been ad-idas Empty We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 14:59

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Supporters of newly-promoted Premier League side Hull City discovered their new away strip is the same as two other teams — with only the colours, club badge and sponsors logo changing.
The £45 adidas shirts will also be used by Sunderland for their away kit and Championship club Bolton Wanderers for their home strip.
Hull fan Mike Hall, 37, from Beverley, blames the kit manufacturer for the clash.

He said: “Where’s their imagination? They should know a kit is a big part of a club’s identity and fans care about stuff like that.”

It is not the first time top clubs have used “recycled” adidas kits.

Last season Chelsea had the same design as Swansea City right down to the trim and collar, while Stoke City shared designs with Prem rivals West Brom and Sunderland.

And this year West Brom will wear the same design as Championship club Middlesbrough.

Baggies fan Dan Williams, 32, from Tipton, said: “It just feels like a rip-off.”

Shirts made by adidas rivals Nike — like those for Manchester City and United — each have their own distinctive features.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What are your views on this? I think it's daft that the company hasn't got enough imagination to create a different design for each club especially the one's so close in quality to each other!

2We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 15:05

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soon there will be only one shirt in different colours and a different badge, just like the team jackets which are made by Adidas

3We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 15:38

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't buy it then.

4We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 15:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know , if you don't like it or think its too dear, just don't buy it, you fucking retards.

5We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 15:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair it is a bit lazy.

6We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is pathetically cheap. But this is BWFC, it's to be expected. Shit, shit club.

7We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 16:17

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:I know , if you don't like it or think its too dear, just don't buy it, you fucking retards.

Listen boy where in my post did I personally state that I didn't like the kit? Oh wait, oh yeah I DIDN'T.

8We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 17:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I know , if you don't like it or think its too dear, just don't buy it, you fucking retards.

Listen boy where in my post did I personally state that I didn't like the kit? Oh wait, oh yeah I DIDN'T.

Listen lad, I wasn't referring to you.

9We’ve been ad-idas Empty Re: We’ve been ad-idas Fri Jun 28 2013, 18:16

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can afford the £45 price tag, but will I be buying one? Probably not. I tend to buy the classier polo type T shirts, with the little BW motif on them.

I bought a new without tags polo shirt off ebay a couple of weeks ago, for under a tenner including postage. I look dashing in it! Very Happy  Over £30 in the club shop as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum