Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anelka - worth a punt?

+7
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Nicolas Anelka is odds-on to join West Brom following a string of maximum bets on the Frenchman making the move to the Hawthorns.

Anelka endured an unhappy spell with Shanghai Shenhua before joining Juventus on loan last term.

And he is now thought to be keen on a move back to the Premier League, with West Ham having also been linked with the former Arsenal and Chelsea man earlier this summer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11698/8800788/Transfer-news-Nicolas-Anelka-odds-on-for-West-Brom-move-with-Sky-Bet

2Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:46

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He wouldn't come back to Bolton even if we were in the Prem

3Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too lightweight .

4Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is a good player but he is just a mercenary. His brother acts as his agent and I'm surprised managers haven't cottoned on to the Anelka syndrome. He really doesn't give a fuck whose shirt he wears as long as the money goes in his bank account. I can't think of another player who has played for so many top class clubs and then pissed off elsewhere as soon as he got a better deal.

5Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Such a classy player.

I was going to most games when he was around and i loved watching him play.

6Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 22:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great player, wages would be too high and he's getting on a bit now isn't he.

7Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 22:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bloody hell, Le Sulk is still going.

8Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Mon Jul 01 2013, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Bloody hell, Le Sulk is still going.

He will keep going as long as some gormless manager thinks he is the answer to all their goalscoring worries.

9Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He was good for us but firstly he wouldn't join us now and secondly he's not what we need now.

10Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:32

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Didnt score enough for Natasha first time round and he is French so thats a no then !!! Quality to watch tho !!

11Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is certainly not a team player. He didn't earn the nickname of 'Le Sulk ' for nothing. I heard that when he was at Man City he never spoke in the dressing room and never mixed with the other players.

Remember him at Chelsea, when he came on as a sub for the European Cup final and missed his penalty? The Chelsea players didn't exactly swarm all over him to offer their condolences.

12Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Didnt score enough for Natasha first time round and he is French so thats a no then !!! Quality to watch tho !!

Shut up you bellend, I loved Anelka - one of the few ponces who actually put some effort in. Ngog could learn a thing or two.

13Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:41

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Didnt score enough for Natasha first time round and he is French so thats a no then !!! Quality to watch tho !!

Shut up you bellend, I loved Anelka - one of the few ponces who actually put some effort in. Ngog could learn a thing or two.

Ooops she is still awake !! Anelka was brilliant,agreed

14Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sometimes have to pinch myself that we managed to attract a player of Anelka's calibre arguably at his peak.

15Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I sometimes have to pinch myself that we managed to attract a player of Anelka's calibre arguably at his peak.

Change that fooking avatar.

16Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I sometimes have to pinch myself that we managed to attract a player of Anelka's calibre arguably at his peak.

Change that fooking avatar.

Tuncay stays, like he should have at Bolton.

17Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Very Happy 

Worst player EVER!

18Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Very Happy 

Worst player EVER!

He'd have kept the club up single-handedly, given a proper chance.

It wasn't to be because Kevin Davies "still has a part to play".

19Anelka - worth a punt? Empty Re: Anelka - worth a punt? Tue Jul 02 2013, 23:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

It wasn't to be because Kevin Davies "still has a part to play".

At last the truth is out - you hated Davies so much because he kept your hero out of the team.

You bitter bastard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum