Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's the fucking head?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's the fucking head? Empty Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 12:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A doctor in Turin claims he can now perform a full head transplant.

He can remove your head and exchange it for a head of someone else. It would need a team of 100 people, 36 hours and cost around £8m but he claims it could be done.

This is an interesting development, and I am considering flying to Turin to get a new head. I'd be the Worzel Gummidge of Preston.

Is anyone prepared to swap heads with me, or know anyone who is?

And if money was no problem, who would you like to swap heads with?

2Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can you link to the story at least.

3Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 12:08

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

8 million seems a bit steep, how much is it for a little bit of head?

4Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 12:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 13:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whats wrong with your head?

6Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Whats wrong with your head?

Nothing, it's beautiful, but I've had it over 30 years now - time for a change.

7Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Whats wrong with your head?

Nothing, it's beautiful, but I've had it over 30 years now - time for a change.

If it looks anything like your avatar I'd get it changed immediately if I were you. Alternatively, you could just take off the top 6 layers of make up, or wear a brown paper bag.

8Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

If it looks anything like your avatar I'd get it changed immediately if I were you. Alternatively, you could just take off the top 6 layers of make up, or wear a brown paper bag.

You are rather insulting, I don't know why you feel the need to be so personal.

9Where's the fucking head? Empty Re: Where's the fucking head? Tue Jul 02 2013, 14:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You are rather insulting, I don't know why you feel the need to be so personal.

Glad you pointed it out.
You're right. I've just done it on another thread too. Plus I've been fairly sarcastic in general over the last couple of days. I probably need to chill out a bit.
Thanks for your guidance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum