Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Madeleine McCann The Only Missing Child FromBritain?

+3
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If she is not why is she so special that I have to pay for her parents' folly?
Thirty odd detectives involved and cost about 8 million so far. That's one expensive meal Mr and Mrs McCann!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I still believe, which is my own point of view and not that of the forum or the website, is that they are guilty and are playing a very crafty game in trying to not be caught out!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:If she is not why is she so special that I have to pay for her parents' folly?
Thirty odd detectives involved and cost about 8 million so far. That's one expensive meal Mr and Mrs McCann!

If it costs £100m and she's found alive it will have been money well spent.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:I still believe, which is my own point of view and not that of the forum or the website, is that they are guilty and are playing a very crafty game in trying to not be caught out!

Guilty of what?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said Nat :clap:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I still believe, which is my own point of view and not that of the forum or the website, is that they are guilty and are playing a very crafty game in trying to not be caught out!

I always kept an open mind but having watched the documentary where retired Detective Superintendent Albert Kirby went over to Portugal and conducted his own investigation it soon became obvious that the Portuguese Police Investigation was woefully inadequate. They adopted a tunnel vision approach and took the view that the McCanns were culpable in their daughters disappearance.

Albert Kirby was head of Merseyside CID and was the CIO on the James Bulger murder.

His conclusion was that Maddy was kidnapped and that there wasn't a shred of evidence which linked them to their daughters disappearance. With over 30 years experience as a detective, I tend to side with him rather than sensational journalism and incompetent and inexperienced Portuguese police.

I know where SK is coming from though. There are hundreds of children who disappear every year and don't get anywhere near the publicity and media coverage.

The fact that Maddy was only 3 and was on a family holiday in a beautiful resort where she should have been safe, strikes a chord with all parents who have been on holiday with their little ones.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A lot of these "what it costs the taxpayer" numbers are vastly manipulated. I'm sure £8m includes the combined salaries of the police involved plus 5 star accommodation and first class transport for each.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:If she is not why is she so special that I have to pay for her parents' folly?

If it costs £100m and she's found alive it will have been money well spent.

Yeh, but what about all the other missing kids? Why no spotlight on them, that's my point. You did a post about selfish recently or has it slipped your mind? Were these two parents not being selfish when they chose to leave their kids "home alone"?
I think so.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:A lot of these "what it costs the taxpayer" numbers are vastly manipulated. I'm sure £8m includes the combined salaries of the police involved plus 5 star accommodation and first class transport for each.
If they weren't on this job the money could have been spent on some other "crime". These two cnuts are seriously beginning to piss me off, FFS you should look after your kids home or abroad, any moral minded parent would!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum