Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs that make you feel happy.

+5
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Norpig
Angry Dad
scottjames30
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 09:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love this one, I start dancing whenever I hear it.

https://youtu.be/lm-DK0gwXdw

2Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 12:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My mummy's dead- John Lennon.

3Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 12:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes by Mcalmont & Butler always puts a big smile on my face, also just downloaded the chic compilation, you just can't help but smile and do a dad dance.

4Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 15:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Yes by Mcalmont & Butler always puts a big smile on my face,

Good one.

Loaded by Primal Scream, for me.

5Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 17:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

World in Motion - I love the John Barnes rap. It always makes me think of summer and world cups.

6Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 18:32

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Blue Sky - ELO

7Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 20:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sultan of Swings always makes me tap my foot. Wish Guitar George would teach me some way out chords!
Why do we only ever tap one foot?

8Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 20:59

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This always cheers me up even after all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJHt88DDVU

9Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This song by Morrissey always makes me laugh. A manic depressive if ever I heard one. I reckon Amos would know the number of the double decker bus involved in the crash.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:16; edited 1 time in total

10Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Mon Jul 08 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another cheerful number by maudlin Morrissey. A young Rita Tushingham mkes a guest appearance.

11Songs that make you feel happy. Empty Re: Songs that make you feel happy. Tue Jul 09 2013, 09:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hey Bulldog-Beatles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum