Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tim Ream - thoughts so far?

+3
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 15:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure what to make of Tim as yet. Seems fine as a player, but not really in tune with Wheater at Chelsea.

I know there are a lot of Wheater fans aka Knight haters on this forum, but I think Knight & Ream may be the way forward if only to have the necessary mobility at the back.

2Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 15:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I'd rather play with 10 men than have Knight.

Ream has done well, happy that he always looks for a pass and has made some good tackles.

He's played 2 games, I'll wait till the end of the season before i give a proper judgement.

3Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 16:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Early days but looks a decent signing to me.

4Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think Knight & Ream may be the way forward if only to have the necessary mobility at the back.

You need to get to a doctor ASAP.

5Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 16:35

Looks a great signing to me. One league game = one thrashing.

I hope he keeps his place.

6Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 17:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Looks a great signing to me. One league game = one thrashing.

I hope he keeps his place.

Worst WUM, ever.

7Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 17:22

Good player, going to be a legend.

8Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 21:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Too early to say.

9Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 22:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Milwall and Chelsea away, ones a game against one of the worst championship teams and the other is one of the best teams in our league, hard to judge on 2 completley opposite teams but he seems ok, lets see what he can do against the teams around us.

Shame he is either going to be playing alongside a walking red card or a centre back who is slower at turning round than the QE2.

10Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Mon Feb 27 2012, 23:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Too early to say. He looked weak against Millwall to me, and was just passable against Chelsea.

Still plenty of time for him to come out of his shell and be a good player for us.

11Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Empty Re: Tim Ream - thoughts so far? Tue Feb 28 2012, 12:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I think Knight & Ream may be the way forward if only to have the necessary mobility at the back.

You need to get to a doctor ASAP.

Trust me. I am a doctor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum