Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What game/quiz shows do you watch?

+8
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
largehat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Absolutely brilliant ! My wife came into my study to see why I was laughing so long and so loud. I like the eggheads show, and The Chase. and uni challenge.

32What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Been trying to find the clip of the american version of family fortunes for a bit now where the following was asked: -

Q. Name something you find in your bedroom
A. A hooker

Very Happy

33What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:43

I remember the family fortunes episode when the question was "name a type of ache?"
The guy couldn't understand the question and said "fillet o fish"

34What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Tue Feb 28 2012, 21:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another classic from Family Fortunes.

Name a famous Fred .

Reply. Fred Flourgrader. ( The pillock with the bowler hat from the Homepride adverts.)

35What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Wed Feb 29 2012, 09:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneOinCoyle wrote:I love pointless, when I work late I always watch the previous days on the iplayer in the morning. That way you can skip the first ten minutes of waffle as well.

Has any seen the quiz on BBC4 called Only Connect? I consider myself to be quite intelligent but watching that makes me feel really stupid.

I have seen Only Connect a few times but it does remind me of a Granada quiz show from the late 80's early 90's along similar lines - called Connections.

36What game/quiz shows do you watch? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game/quiz shows do you watch? Wed Feb 29 2012, 11:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always used to enjoy Who wants to be a millionaire but now it only seems to cater for celebrities and their charities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum