Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did I Handle This Queue Jumper Correctly?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yesterday I went on a beer festival in North Wales. This involved hop on/jump off at various pubs. Needless to say as the day went on the bus became busier and more erratic. However two arseholes took it upon themselves to walk past about forty people straight to the front with a fuck off attitude to those who complained. Fortunately one of these nobheads had what looked liked an expensive pair of shades on the back of his head. I stepped forward and removed them, much to the delight of those who saw it. As he got on the bus he turned round in a show of defiance with a fuck off grin.
The scene was set for me to wave his shades and draw attention to the fact they weren't on the back of his head. He got off the bus and after bargaining walked away after I returned his specs, to the back of the queue. My Mrs said I cud have got thumped, but why should I put up with shit heads like that? Did I do wrong, manners cost nowt?

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I was in Florida airport about 5 years back and there was a guy who walked past everyone to check his bag in. As he walked past me I stopped him and asked him to go to the back of the queue to which he started running his mouth a little. This was in front of my kids so I asked him not to swear in front of my  kids or I would give him a slap.

He asked me to try it but before I even had a chance the person behind me in the queue decided it was time to step in.

This new helper must have been 280lbs of fat/muscle and I eventually found out also a professional American footballer.

The first thing he did was to pick up this guys suitcase and literally threw it 300 metres down to the back of the line. The queue jumper looked at him just the once said sorry and sulked off to the back of the line

--------

As for taking this guys shades off him I tip my hat to you sir

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Well done both of you! I hate queue jumpers.

That reminds me isn't there a thread about things that make you angry? I'll be on there in a moment.

Whoops no, it's a thread about things you find offensive.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I learned many years ago, in Germany, that they called queueing, (or used to), 'The English Disease'. I've been to a few places around the world where queueing is an abstract notion, but generally, it seems to be getting better. Probably because there are so many people nowadays, that any alternative would take forever.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People that jump queue's are just pig ignorant arseholes , that need dropping , they're scum who think they're better than everybody else , no respect for human life, I hate them.

They need a swift movement of a baseball bat to there head imo, I mean what goes through their thick heads to queue jump people that were there before them ?

It disrespectful , and proves they're twats of the highest order.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

scottjames30 wrote: 'no respect for human life, I hate them... They need a swift movement of a baseball bat to there head imo'.Very Happy 

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Scott at his most caring ... Love it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum