Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

André Moritz

+11
josh31
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
JakeSnake
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1André Moritz Empty André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 22:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will be announced as our player tomorrow.

Decent player, similar to Mark Davies

2André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 22:49

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

According to who?

3André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:01

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not surprised if we're signing Moritz. He is supposed to be the Brazilian version of Mark Davies too, so he should be fine.

4André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JakeSnake wrote:According to who?

Nixon -

Can tell u now. Andre Moritz it is. Was going to Brazil. Changed mind. On his way. Evening...

He was going home to Brazil. So off radar. Then he changed his mind. Too good to refuse for nothing.

Also he tweeted this earlier -

Beckford at training. One in tomorrow. Nothing in Mulenga.

5André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You do know that Nixon gets more wrong than he does right?

I really can't believe how many folk hang on to the every word of someone who works for the Mirror and People.

Yes he's in and around it but he's also a twitter gobshite.

He might be right with this one but he'll be wrong about two more.

6André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you mad because Burnley didn't attempt to sign moritz?

7André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think he's been fairly accurate on Bolton news for the last few years.

Like him or not he's the best ITK on Bolton I know - so beggars can't be choosers.

8André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Are you mad because Burnley didn't attempt to sign moritz?

No, just still waiting for us to sign Kevin Davies and the other forward who is a very good player that will surprise us Burnley fans.

9André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree: 

10André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:I think he's been fairly accurate on Bolton news for the last few years.

Like him or not he's the best ITK on Bolton I know - so beggars can't be choosers.

Yes when Coyle was your manager.

He's hanging out of his arris.

11André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'ITK on Bolton I know'

He's not 'in the know' for Bolton, he's in the know of agents.

Do you know that he used to post on a Blackburn forum, until he was hounded out like the manager?

12André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper dragon, I like you but, you're a bit of a know it all

13André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Copper dragon, I like you but, you're a bit of a know it all

Just call me Alan Nixon then.

14André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The other character in all of this is Alan Nixon, a journalist who often writes for the Mirror and People. When Coyle first appeared fans quickly noted that all of our transfer exclusives were being broken by Nixon who had no previous links to the club. This was quickly followed by Nixon becoming a regular contributor to the Burnley matchday programme. In his recent book, Big Club, Small Town and Me, club director Brendan Flood says that it was Nixon who first suggested Coyle for the Burnley job with an unsolicited email.

15André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:'ITK on Bolton I know'

Do you know that he used to post on a Blackburn forum, until he was hounded out like the manager?

I knew he was on the Blackburn site - I once joined a couple of years back and asked him if he'd liked to set up court on Burnden Aces to do all his Bolton stuff. He sent me a nice reply back but turned down the offer.

I tend to follow him on twitter now so I had no idea that he had left until your post now (which manager got hounded out - I'm not quite sure what you are on about with this - Coyle?).

When I said about ITK about Bolton, I wasn't meaning specifically inside the club - I know him and useless Owen were/are buddies (you might have thought Mr Nixon might have tried to stop him buying some of the shit he did - wouldn't you!) but rather in general terms. Tbh I never thought about were his sources were from - merely that what he says usually I find as some sort of merit to it - and that he usually is the first I know who name names and seems to get more right than wrong.

Perhaps I give him more credit than some but I also use his 'tips' to start threads and stimulate interest and discussion on here.

Helps us all pass the time until season kick off at some small club out in the wilds in a few weeks!

16André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At the press conference Coyle's number two Sandy Stewart appeared to say that there had been no contact with Bolton and that they enjoyed their work at Burnley. The die was cast, however, when an article appeared in the Sunday press, again from Alan Nixon, confirming that Coyle wanted the job and that he was close to taking it. From then on it seemed a procession.

17André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:'ITK on Bolton I know'

I knew he was on the Blackburn site - I once joined a couple of years back and asked him if he'd liked to set up court on Burnden Aces to do all his Bolton stuff.  He sent me a nice reply back but turned down the offer.

I tend to follow him on twitter now so I had no idea that he had left until your post now (which manager got hounded out - I'm not quite sure what you are on about with this - Coyle?).

When I said about ITK about Bolton, I wasn't meaning specifically inside the club - I know him and useless Owen were/are buddies (you might have thought Mr Nixon might have tried to stop him buying some of the shit he did - wouldn't you!) but rather in general terms.  Tbh I never thought about were his sources were from - merely that what he says usually I find as some sort of merit to it - and that he usually is the first I know who name names and seems to get more right than wrong.

Perhaps I give him more credit than some but I also use his 'tips' to start threads and stimulate interest and discussion on here.

Helps us all pass the time until season kick off at some small club out in the wilds in a few weeks!

I understand the starting of threads in regards to transfer rumours, it's a given and is what's done at this time of year.

What gets me (and it's no way exclusive to this site) is that it's always the manager and club that gets a bashing or praised from a rumour.

It's all bollocks until you see a player holding a shirt up. :tumbleweed: 

18André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'which manager got hounded out - I'm not quite sure what you are on about with this - Coyle?).'

Sorry I didn't answer your question Sluffy.

Nixon's a jock, so think of the Barstewards bald headed jock that was hounded out.

19André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 07:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon tweets a lot and it comes across as a "train of thought" - pretty much what the club may be thinking at a particular point in time. Some things pan out and others don't so even if they don't he gives some insight into the thinking. Overall he's not too bad as a pundit IMO - just have to take what he says with a pinch of salt - and wait.

20André Moritz Empty Re: André Moritz Tue Jul 16 2013, 08:06

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nixon is far more reliable than say Mark Iles, Sky sports, talk sport etc, etc. 

Mark Iles wrote a story in the Ben last season, saying that Wheater & Mavies were both going to feature in a behind doors friendly, after returning from long term injuries. Quite a few Bolton fans thought this was a bit premature and Nixon was asked if they would both feature. Nixon replied via twitter "no chance" Nixon was in fact correct. Shocked  I don't know what agents told him that news then?

Some Blackburn and Burnley fans think that Nixon has got it in for their clubs anyway, because of the hatred shown towards Coyle and Keane, so maybe he enjoys writing bollocks for them? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum