Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Best of friends.

+8
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
scottjames30
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok i'll start, you have to partner a pair up that are best mates on the nuts.

and you can follow on.

Boggersbelief and Reebok_Rebel.

2Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster and Natasha

3Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton and soul kitchen

4Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect Rebel and Soul Kitchen would get on well.

5Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:55

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha & Copper

6Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:00

Rebel and Tigermin attend the same EDL meetings as far as Im aware.

7Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad and Martin are secret friends .

8Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Rebel and Tigermin attend the same EDL meetings as far as Im aware.

:rofl: 

9Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo and Natasha are secretly man and wife.

10Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tigermin and Doffcocker - they can share their hatred of Pratley and SKD with each other.

11Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:51

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad & Born to be a wanderer, could be my Minders any day.

12Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster and bwfc71.
They would both get off discussing bus timetables and going through their collections of old editions of the guardian...

13Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott and waynagain

14Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Scott and waynagain

Laughing  I miss him.

15Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sun Jul 21 2013, 09:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Hipster and bwfc71.
They would both get off discussing bus timetables and going through their collections of old editions of the guardian...

Not a Guardian reader! I miss the "Today" newspaper! Sad 

16Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sun Jul 21 2013, 10:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:  I miss the "Today" newspaper!  Sad 

I see Eddie ' the Teddy ' Shah was acquitted of all counts of hanky panky. I hope he didn't tell any Wapping lies.

17Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sun Jul 21 2013, 13:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:  I miss the "Today" newspaper!  Sad 

I see Eddie ' the Teddy '  Shah was acquitted of all counts of hanky panky. I hope he didn't tell any Wapping lies.

:like: 

18Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Best of friends. Sun Jul 21 2013, 16:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott and Magoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum