Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feline Conspiracy Theory

+6
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 14:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cats are going missing left right and centre in the Halliwell/Heaton/Smithills area of Bolton. There's more "Have you seen my pussy?" flyers than lampposts, and as a moggy owner myself, I'm concerned.

Here's my theory.

You may recall a story a year or so back where cat meat was found in the dishes of a Bolton Indian restaurant. Is it feasible that our beloved kitties are being kidnapped and used as a free supply of meat by ruthless business owners?

2Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 14:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Medium cat curry with rice please, sounds nice.

3Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 15:07

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Halliwell...?
Is cat meat considerd edible under islamic law? If so, doffcockers probably right.

4Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 15:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I remember when i lived on halliwell a long time ago, the same thing happened.

5Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This sort of story seems to crop up nearly every year for the past few years, I hope it's not true as I think it's disgusting but you are probably not far off Doff.

It's that or they have fucked off out of Bolton, which I wouldn't blame them.

6Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Curry's taste better nowadays.

7Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott fill your pussin boots.

http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html

8Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cool, its only like killing a chicken.

I've killed and skinned a goat in Kenya, the goat's neck bone is hard to get through , dig a hole saw through, then bleed it. then hang it , skin it , then cook it, I must admit , you've got to be hungry with all the flies knocking around.

But when you're hungry , you don't care.

Rather eat a Curry.

9Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think the official story was that somebody broke a tooth on a cat microchip. No such worry with chickens.

I'm genuinely concerned about this issue. I'm just thankful our puss is an indoor girl.

10Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know anything about this but the restaurant Jimmy Chungs (chinese) had a big scandal in Scotland because they were serving pigeon in a lot of their dishes.

couple of the places were shut and sold on.

11Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where you from hipster?

12Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scotland.

13Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How did you end up supporting Bolton?

14Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Childhood friend of mine and his brother were Bolton/Burnley fans and they were also family friends so we'd go and see games together thats how i got into football full stop to be honest.

15Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 17:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once remember my mate swinging a dead cat into that Indian restaurant on Chorley Old Road near Pedder Street after some argy bargy. There was guts and snot all over a table!

16Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Childhood friend of mine and his brother were Bolton/Burnley fans and they were also family friends so we'd go and see games together thats how i got into football full stop to be honest.

When do you think you'll see your first game?

17Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:31

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cats are a damn pest, shit everywere, walk on top your cars, they should be classed as rodents.

18Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Mon Jul 29 2013, 19:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Childhood friend of mine and his brother were Bolton/Burnley fans and they were also family friends so we'd go and see games together thats how i got into football full stop to be honest.

When do you think you'll see your first game?

Are you sure you read that right?

19Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Tue Jul 30 2013, 19:36

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are you Scottish by birth and upbringing Hipster? I thought you just moved there.

This would explain some things.

20Feline Conspiracy Theory Empty Re: Feline Conspiracy Theory Tue Jul 30 2013, 20:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope I'm english by birth and upbringing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum