Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Covering Up The Tits?

+7
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
gloswhite
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Nope as they are on display on the middle shelves in ALL newsagents here in UK, plus the various teleivision advertisments!

I've been in at least three newsagents over the years and not once have my eyes been drawn to a cock. Except that time I saw Owen Coyle in John Menzies.

22Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:39

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Nope as they are on display on the middle shelves in ALL newsagents here in UK, plus the various teleivision advertisments!

I've been in at least three newsagents over the years and not once have my eyes been drawn to a cock. Except that time I saw Owen Coyle in John Menzies.

I don't mean to be rude here but do you like cock? I mean, you haven't had any in years, do you miss it?

23Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:cop:

24Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that a chat up Mike ?

25Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Talking of TiTs, how you doing Scott.

26Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tits Out.

27Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:56

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Is that a chat up Mike ?

No it's not Scott. But the fact is that if I wanted Nat I could have her. She will admit it herself.

28Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

No it's not Scott. But the fact is that if I wanted Nat I could have her. She will admit it herself.

I am free and single now MB, but I reckon I can do better than you.

Is Rick Waller available?

Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 550w_reality_rik_waller

29Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, have you ever thought I may be fibbing when I say I am a fat bastard?

30Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat, have you ever thought I may be fibbing when I say I am a fat bastard?

Not for a minute, no.

31Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've met rick. Nice lad.

32Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Nat, have you ever thought I may be fibbing when I say I am a fat bastard?

Not for a minute, no.

Well maybe you should start thinking about it. As if I really am a fat bastard.

33Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:53

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There are a few tits on here that need more than covering up !

34Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:55

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:There are a few tits on here that need more than covering up !

Don't get smart Tigermin. You are small fry on this forum, don't get above your station, yeah?

35Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:56

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:
Tigermin wrote:There are a few tits on here that need more than covering up !

Don't get smart Tigermin. You are small fry on this forum, don't get above your station, yeah?

Step forward Number 1 !!

36Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 22:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't make me hurt you Tigermin.

37Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 23:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

MB will never be no1, he is a cross dresser, same as Scott.

38Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 23:04

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mr Magoo wrote:MB will never be no1, he is a cross dresser, same as Scott.

He stepped up first hence the No. 1 spot,there is a queue !!

39Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Mon 29 Jul - 23:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I really don't give a toss, but he is defo not no1.

40Covering Up The Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Covering Up The Tits? Tue 30 Jul - 0:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Only sad bastards buy wank mags, talking about tits when i went clubbing on my 21st this ace bird chatted me up  but i was off my head with drink and i went outside and had some minge and a tit feel but i could not find her nipples only holes where they should have been, i said to her wheres your fucking nipples , she burst into tears and ran off, my mates wife said the next day that she must have had inverted nipples, thats no fucking good to a pissed 21 yr old on his birthday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum