Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will we win the league?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Will we win the league?

Will we win the league? Vote_lcap16%Will we win the league? Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Will we win the league? Vote_lcap84%Will we win the league? Vote_rcap 84% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will we win the league? Empty Will we win the league? Wed Aug 07 2013, 00:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

After last night's demolition job on the shrews with our second team, we are looking dangerous this season. 
Do you think we will win the league with the squad we have got? 
I think we will.

2Will we win the league? Empty Re: Will we win the league? Wed Aug 07 2013, 01:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aren't you a Chelsea boy?

I don't think my team will win the league but I do think we will go up.

3Will we win the league? Empty Re: Will we win the league? Wed Aug 07 2013, 07:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saturday tea time i thought we'd struggle, but having seen a master class performance like last night, and great tactics from Freedman I've changed my mind, young players giving blood sweat and tears, for once it wasn't about the money, it was the love of the shirt.

I sense the players have a real pride when they put on a Bolton shirt, they'd actually die for it.

I can see us doing really well and not just beating Reading, but doing it in style.

We've got some world class players here after watching the performance last night.

I now honestly think that some of our players would play for free given the chance.

The only problem we have now is keeping hold of our master tactician, keeping him away from the Wolves that prowl the night.

4Will we win the league? Empty Re: Will we win the league? Wed Aug 07 2013, 11:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Having seen the performance?....you were on the bloody chat box with me.

5Will we win the league? Empty Re: Will we win the league? Wed Aug 07 2013, 12:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Having seen the performance?....you were on the bloody chat box with me.

Well the performance sounded great Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum