Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton

+6
Sluffy
rammywhite
doffcocker
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The 32-year-old midfielder joined the Seagulls on Saturday and made his debut in the 2-1 defeat by Derby County.

He told BBC Sussex: "It came as a bit of a bolt out of the blue as I featured heavily in pre-season. It's all been a little bit strange.

"It was a decision they made and they obviously made it very clear I wasn't wanted at the football club."

After featuring in both of Bolton's opening fixtures of the season, Andrews became aware of Brighton's interest on Thursday afternoon.

"From there it happened very quickly and I arrived in Brighton on Friday evening," the Republic of Ireland international added.

"Nobody really had the decency to even phone me as I was leaving.

"I think I deserve a little bit more respect than that, I suppose. I always felt I'd done things well at that club, been very professional and treated people like I like to be treated.

"To end on that note was a bit sour but you can't be surprised by anything in football."

"I don't have anything to prove to Bolton. I just have things to prove to myself and want to prolong my career for as long as possible and play at the highest level I can for as long as I can.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by aaron_bwfc on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's it Keith, have a pop at the club that's paid your wages.

Silly cunt

3Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Is he having a laugh?

4Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:06 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'd only been at the club five minutes when he was slagging off the crowd. The guy's a dick. Good riddance.

5Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Somebody remind me of what Coyle paid for him?

6Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Free signing - so Coyle gave the 32 year old (33 next month) a fecking three year contract on obviously top wages - he's still got two years to go with us!

Well played again Owen - thank you.

7Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lol.

8Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well Andrews certainly won't be playing for us again, after those comments, thank god! He's done us all a massive favour by being a gobby sod. Good riddance!

9Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Coyle thought he was such a good player that he made him a top earner at Bolton and didn't even have the decency to come in for him when he got the Wigan job. How about mentioning that bit, Andrews?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye.

11Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sour fucking grapes, he bloody well knew that he was on the loan list so it can't be that much of a surprise to him.

12Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The manager said: “Keith’s agent had been on to me all summer saying he needed to play because of the international team and I said ‘no problem, if he’s ever not going to play I’ll give you a call.’ The club were fantastic in getting Jay Spearing for me and so I explained the situation to his agent because he was on the phone within minutes asking if he would play. I explained that he probably wouldn’t.

“The next minute he has got a move. “I definitely didn’t get in the car and drive Keith there, and he definitely didn’t need to go. But I think in Keith’s case he wanted to go.”

“Keith’s agent was on the phone every day asking me if he was going to play and when he wasn’t 24 hours later he was playing for Brighton. That’s part and parcel of football nowadays.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Empty Re: Andrews:- I wasn't wanted at Bolton Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your fucking right you wasn't wanted lad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum