Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Remember Your Dreams?

+15
karlypants
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Keegan
largehat
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 10:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to bed in the early hours and had another odd dream.

I was wrestling a lion on Albert Road in Farnworth. I had it round the neck, and was somehow keeping it subdued, but I needed help. Unfortunately, cars kept driving by and ignoring me. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, so I was shouting for someone to come to my aid. Nothing.
What's wrong with people? You'd have thought they'd have stopped to take a picture at the very least.
I'll be dreaming elsewhere from now on
Not sure what it all means. It has to mean something.

62Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had  a weird dream last night too. A tribe of American Indian warriors on horseback were chasing a herd of hairy cows across the plains until they drove them over a cliff. Not sure what that was about.

63Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 10:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I had  a weird dream last night too. A tribe of American Indian warriors on horseback were chasing a herd of hairy cows across the plains until they drove them over a cliff. Not sure what that was about.
Mine sounds normal now. I've noticed my dreams never have a satisfactory end. The just come to a random stop.

My sister-in-law claims she's never had a dream in her life. I find that hard to believe.

I've also noticed I dream about places I used to live, and never where I'm living now.

64Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 10:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

For many many years my dreams were about water, and me drowning, and still do, but to a lesser degree. These last four or five years its been more about me being in a random place that I have to find my way home from, which I never manage. I always tell myself when I wake up, that I should have used my phone for directions. Quite often the dream puts me in the same place from an earlier one, and I actually remember parts of it, but never find my way out of there.

65Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 15:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I dreamt I wrote Lord of the Rings the other night.
I must have been Tolkein in my sleep.

66Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 15:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I dreamt I wrote Lord of the Rings the other night.
I have no words. Razz

67Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 15:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a recurring dream once....

68Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 15:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I dreamt I wrote Lord of the Rings the other night.

Jesus it's like cabaret night on here today with these corny jokes  Laughing

69Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 15:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last night I dreamt I was asleep, and when I woke up, I was.

70Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Mon Jan 25 2021, 17:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a very tense dream in which there was a bloke yelling "Ready, get set.." in my ear.
Then I woke up with a start.

71Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Sat Nov 18 2023, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a belter last night about a goat that insisted on trying to join the police force. They had to send for its friend, a horse, to come down and talk some sense into it.
I remember a police motorcyclist trying to manhandle the goat into a truck by the horns, before waking up with my 6am alarm.
Can't really explain it.

72Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Sat Nov 18 2023, 22:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Had a belter last night about a goat that insisted on trying to join the police force. They had to send for its friend, a horse, to come down and talk some sense into it.
I remember a police motorcyclist trying to manhandle the goat into a truck by the horns, before waking up with my 6am alarm.
Can't really explain it.

Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat couldn't explain that either...

I suggest you stop eating cheese before you go to bed!

73Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Sat Nov 18 2023, 23:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat couldn't explain that either...

I suggest you stop eating cheese before you go to bed!
I can usually find something that might have triggered a dream, but this one had me stumped.
I decided to stop telling people about it when I saw the looks on their faces. Might have to keep my dreams to myself from now on. Very Happy

74Do You Remember Your Dreams? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? Sun Nov 19 2023, 09:51

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don’t dream that often and most times they’re not memorable anyway but I’d remember and will always remember one in particular. When I was younger, late teens I think, I dreamt that I was walking with a past girlfriend up Hospital Road by the Children's Hospital in Swinton where I lived then, just off Manchester Rd near the hospital. I’d been out with her a couple of times before but hadn’t seen her for over a year. Since she lived at Monton Id never ever walked up Hospital Road with her and couldn’t think of any reason I would. The very next night came a knock on my door and there she was. She was returning some Albums id left at her house last time we’d been going out. We chatted for a minute or two then I asked if I could take her home (forever the chivalrous one?). She said I could but she had a friend, who was waiting near the gate, who she had to get home first and she only lived just up Hospital Road!!! We obviously took her home. Dream, premonition, I don’t know but I’ve never forgotten that one? 🥴

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum