Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the point in zat knight?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
waynagain
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
doffcocker
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1what is the point in zat knight?  Empty what is the point in zat knight? Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone who has seen my rant in the match thread, will see im not to happy with zat knightmare...

Seriously? What is the point in him?

Liability or scapegoat? Discuss...

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Zat wasn't the problem today though ....or you think he was?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He had a dreadful match. We wouldn't have won today with the best centre half in the world though. The attacking approach was just pathetic from start to finish.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He fucked up big time (AGAIN) 2mins in and gifted them a run in to our box. This led to the first goal, notts fans went nuts, carried on singing throughout the game, this scared our poor little players who are used to playing in the silence we get at the reebok, this led to players losing composure, fucking up more, coceding more goals and getting reamed...

Ref didnt help much either but they all hate us anyway..

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman has had three months to get a CB yet he is ignoring a fact that our two at the moment are crap.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

scottjames30 wrote:Freedman has had three months to get a CB yet he is ignoring a fact that our two at the moment are crap.
Good point, he has known since Dawson went back to WBA that we would need a new CB.

If I was Dougie right now I would shift Baptiste over to centre back, drop Wheater who is worse than Knight IMO and put Mears back in at right back.

Knight is just not a captain, he lacks faith in himself so how will he ever give confidence to others, especially after the fuck up he made today?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wheater was playing well till his injury in the prem.It will take him ten matches to get back to his best.Knight is absolute shite another wasted journey 78 seconds 1-0 Knight lost the ball and the fucking day was over.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Anyone who has seen my rant in the match thread, will see im not to happy with zat knightmare...

Seriously? What is the point in him?

Liability or scapegoat? Discuss...
Doesn't matter what you think, Freedman thinks he's the best, so if you don't like it, then talk to him

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Wheater was playing well till his injury in the prem.It will take him ten matches to get back to his best.Knight is absolute shite another wasted journey 78 seconds 1-0 Knight lost the ball and the fucking day was over.
How many OG's has Knight scored this season?
How many penalties has he given away?
If it will take Wheater ten games to get back to his best, then why has that not happened with CYL?

10what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Sun Aug 18 2013, 03:14

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is plenty more wrong with this team than just Zat ...... If we had a midfield that could actually hold and pass a ball you would find that the defense would start to look a lot better.  We have two new fullbacks and Wheater back.....yet people are still screaming about the bad back four.  Better get used to it...that's the best we have lads.

Medo, Spearing and Lee were all poor today...... I'd give this new lad Moritz a chance next...then Eagles and Vela back in ......can't be any worse.

11what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 09:16

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Knight made a mistake, but he's still the best defender that we have currently on our books. I dare anyone to say otherwise.

12what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 12:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:Knight made a mistake, but he's still the best defender that we have currently on our books. I dare anyone to say otherwise.
Baptiste is a better defender. So are most of the others.

Are you going to hurt me now?

13what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 12:57

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mills and Ream have been poor whenever they have played. Knight is prone to a lapse in concentration but he's been our best defender under Dougie. Baptise was signed as a right back, I'd be very surprised if he started as a center half for us, especially as Mears looks to be out of his plans.

14what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight not only causes untold problems at the back. He's also a reason our attack is so poor.

any time he gets the ball he more often than not just pumps it out to touch or plays a terrible "long pass"

15what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight must be ultra shit - he's made Hipster and I agree.

16what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:28

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Stop crying about Knight - Freedman thinks he's the best. If you don't think Knight is good enough then you should be complaining about the person who picks him every week

17what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well it's pick your poison isn't it.

according to some Ream is the worst player ever to pull on white, and likewise matt mills.

the only option i see forthcoming is to move Baptiste inside and get someone else to play out right.

18what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:30

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's amazing how poor Ream has looked in the Championship. He was quite decent in the Premier League, but he hasn't adjusted well to the Championship at all. Shame, because he's quick and he can read the game well.

19what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 13:36

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jamster26 wrote:It's amazing how poor Ream has looked in the Championship. He was quite decent in the Premier League, but he hasn't adjusted well to the Championship at all. Shame, because he's quick and he can read the game well.
He had one decent season for the Red Bulls, his agent used that to get him a move to England - I guess he hid film of his performances in his second season because he was average at best.
If Bolton offered to send him back to NY on loan, I'd bet NY would decline.

20what is the point in zat knight?  Empty Re: what is the point in zat knight? Mon Aug 19 2013, 14:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know it's bad when someone's asking for mears to be brought back in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum