Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last week of the transfer window.

+9
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
scottjames30
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And he was moaning about the fixtures ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:And he was moaning about the fixtures ?

He was! Seriously though, if we can get Dawson back here I will be a lot happier. He isn't getting any game time at Brom and I'm sure he would rather play every week than sit on the bench.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:And he was moaning about the fixtures ?

He was! Seriously though, if we can get Dawson back here I will be a lot happier. He isn't getting any game time at Brom and I'm sure he would rather play every week than sit on the bench.
we've no money unless someone goes out, no fool is going to want any of our players so we have to look at loaning players, I hope we get Dawson or a half decent defender in.

I'm sure Phil is bending over backwards to give Freedman what he wants , i'm not expecting anything, so anything is a bonus .

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:How bad did United look today? They looked terrible in midfield, the likes of Cleverley, 40 year old Giggs and Carrick, Jesus that is so weak for Man Utd.
It looks like they will sign Fellaini tomorrow who I think will be a good signing but they really ought to bring in a couple of players. 
I am surprised Anderson and Kagawa don't get a look in, I think those two are better than the likes of Cleverley and Giggs.
I think United have the worst midfield within the top 4/5 teams to be honest, not one of their central midfielders sticks out and looks like a match winner.

Giggs, Carrick, Anderson and Cleverley are not the types to win you a league, I would even put Fellaini into that aswell.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fellaini is a monster.

brilliant player.

Carrick is a good mid but not creative and Cleverly is the same. They need a creative mid badly.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Looks good in an everton shirt but IMO he would get a few red cards when they play in europe with the way he plays.

Hit the nail on the head regarding creativity though, Rooney was a huge miss today.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:How bad did United look today? They looked terrible in midfield, the likes of Cleverley, 40 year old Giggs and Carrick, Jesus that is so weak for Man Utd.
It looks like they will sign Fellaini tomorrow who I think will be a good signing but they really ought to bring in a couple of players. 
I am surprised Anderson and Kagawa don't get a look in, I think those two are better than the likes of Cleverley and Giggs.
I think United have the worst midfield within the top 4/5 teams to be honest, not one of their central midfielders sticks out and looks like a match winner.

Giggs, Carrick, Anderson and Cleverley are not the types to win you a league, I would even put Fellaini into that aswell.
I agree with you. Ferguson showed what a great manager he was winning the league with that team last season with players like Wellbeck. I am amazed Ferguson never addressed this in recent years, they always looked so weak against the top European sides in recent years. A good guide to see how good these players is simply this - if they were all English, how many would get in the England team? I wouldn't have any of them in the England team. 
Fellaini is a monster but I don't know if he is world class. I think United are crying out for two players - Schweinsteiger and Cesc. But they have no chance with Cesc and they don't have the ambition to go for The Brain. 
It will be a brilliant day tomorrow seeing the business done. I have no idea who Arsenal will go for. They have too many players like Cabaye already, they need a strong DM, a striker and a quality centre back.

I also think my team Chelsea will sell Mata tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Man Utd.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hope we get someone in, its doing my head in.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

United were rubbish, players like Wellbeck & Cleverley are just average players who are over-hyped.

I can only see City or Chelsea winning the league.

Fair play to Liverpool who harried United for 90 minutes but what about that Aspas fella - is he really a footballer? He looked about 12 years old with a physique to match.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

lmfao - the three United reps in Spain were imposters :rofl:

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:United were rubbish, players like Wellbeck & Cleverley are just average players who are over-hyped.

I can only see City or Chelsea winning the league.

Fair play to Liverpool who harried United for 90 minutes but what about that Aspas fella - is he really a footballer? He looked about 12 years old with a physique to match.
Did you notice that Aspas fella whinging every time someone didn't pass the ball to him? He got an amazing reception but I thought he played shit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Did you notice that Aspas fella whinging every time someone didn't pass the ball to him? He got an amazing reception but I thought he played shit.
I'm convinced he's an imposter like Ali Dia at Southampton. It was a 12 year old boy.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would laugh my arse of if United don't sign anyone. Moyes was acting like such an arrogant twat in interviews saying they would be signing players.
My team Chelsea are apparently wanting Lukaku to go to Everton, wouldn't it be great if Mourinho is saying to Everton you can have Lukaku as long as you don't sell Fellaini to United.
On a side note - did anyone see Mourinho's and AVB's cars today? Black Ferraris. The swines.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Lukaku. He reminds me of Daniel Sturridge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum