Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Start A Letter Of Resignation?

+7
Tigermin
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
kennster
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:How will Phil Gartside start his letter of resignation?

The floor is yours Miss Whittam.
Have you thought of tendering your resignation from the Nuts forum? You could start by explaining how you haven't quite got the grasp of how business is concluded when running a football team.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear Eddie

I am a fat useless bastard with more grubby fingers in pies than you've sold kettles.

I appointed that wanker Megson, stumpy Sammy Lee, fanny Coyle and the biggest wanker of them all, Douglas Freedman. I am a clueless twat when it comes to football so I resign.

Please forward my £10m payoff to the usual Cayman Islands account.

Regards
Fat Phil

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Have you thought of tendering your resignation from the Nuts forum? You could start by explaining how you haven't quite got the grasp of how business is concluded when running a football team.
Stop bullying the younger members Trotter, Kennster is one of my favourite posters.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we were top of the Championship then Gartside would be a tactical genius for signing Freedman. As it stands, according to some, Gartside and Freedman are clueless.

Personally, given time, I think Freedman will turn out to be a better manager than Lee, Megson and Coyle. That's just my opinion. Football history is littered with new Messiahs who brought nothing but false dawns. With our infrastructure and training facilities I genuinely believe that the foundations are in place for Dougie to come good. Ditching Chairmen and managers for a short term fix is not the answer. Wolves proved it since they chose to get rid of McCarthy.

Reebok Trotter wrote:If we were top of the Championship then Gartside would be a tactical genius for signing Freedman. As it stands, according to some, Gartside and Freedman are clueless.

Personally, given time, I think Freedman will turn out to be a better manager than Lee, Megson and Coyle. That's just my opinion Football history is littered with new Messiahs who brought nothing but false dawns. With our infrastructure and training facilities I genuinely believe that the foundations are in place for Dougie to come good. Ditching Chairmen and managers for a short term fix is not the answer. Wolves proved it since they chose to get rid of McCarthy.
:agree:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Personally, given time, I think Freedman will turn out to be a better manager than Lee, Megson and Coyle.
High praise indeed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Ditching Chairmen and managers for a short term fix is not the answer. Wolves proved it since they chose to get rid of McCarthy.
Forest did it, they seem a better bet to challenge this season.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's wait and see where Billy Davies finishes up at the end of the season. When we played Forest away last season it was Billy's first game in charge for his second stint at the club. The Forest fans were all praising him and we were all treated to a rousing speech from Oor Billie on the tannoy before the game. He went on about tradition and history and passion at the City Ground but it ended up counting for fuck all because we went ahead twice and ended up drawing 2 apiece.

Billy might be a passionate manager but it doesn't mean his players are. Look at his track record. He was always one player short of making it into the top flight and if only the board had backed him with the readies he would have been able to guarantee promotion.

Talks a good game does Billy but his record as a manager suggests otherwise. Didn't he manage Derby County in the Premiership?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He did, he walked out because of lack of funds.

sound familiar?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Billy Davies is a good Championship manager which is what we are crying out for. If we get to the PL we can sack him and bring Alan Irvine in, but until that day let's just concentrate on getting out of this crap league.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:If we were top of the Championship then Gartside would be a tactical genius for signing Freedman. As it stands, according to some, Gartside and Freedman are clueless.

Personally, given time, I think Freedman will turn out to be a better manager than Lee, Megson and Coyle. That's just my opinion Football history is littered with new Messiahs who brought nothing but false dawns. With our infrastructure and training facilities I genuinely believe that the foundations are in place for Dougie to come good. Ditching Chairmen and managers for a short term fix is not the answer. Wolves proved it since they chose to get rid of McCarthy.
Of course you agree Phil - YOU HIRED HIM!!!!

waynagain wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Of course you agree Phil - YOU HIRED HIM!!!!
I can assure you I didn't hire Reebok Trotter.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Last edited by kennster on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Let's just keep away from the cancer references please - a little to close to home for some of us.

Thank you.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of cancer. I have been on holiday for a few weeks and I got home on Sunday afternoon and waded through umpteen e-mails until I came across one saying that a work colleague had died having been struck down by the Bengal Lancer . I worked with the guy from 1985 until 2008 and he was as sharp as a button. He wasn't into football but he was very knowledgeable about world events. As well as being humorous, he was also blessed with a great moral compass. He liked his fags and his booze but he never went sick and always turned out for work. Whenever the shift patterns came out I always looked forward to working with him. He had a ruddy red face like a beetroot and couldn't wait for his smoke break but he put his two daughters through University and had a nice crib up in Derbyshire.

He was a few years younger than me but 51 is no age to punch your ticket. RIP Joe.

Apologies if it's not appropriate on this thread but Joe resigned before his time and he wont be the last.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum