Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is to blame for this?

+12
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
terenceanne
Michael Bolton
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Barryjw
scottjames30
kennster
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

3 votes to use on whatever it is that is wrong at the club right now?

Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 6 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 14 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 7 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 8 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% [ 20 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 15 ]
Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 75

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Moritz may have eaten Mario Jardel.

22Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:37

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Moritz may have eaten Mario Jardel.
affraid harsh but true,he is shite

23Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's huge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That is an XXXXL shirt.

25Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Moritz may have eaten Mario Jardel.
affraid harsh but true,he is shite
bolton fans in a nutshell.

:facepalm: 

26Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

How can you say he's shit, he hasn't started a bloody game yet.

27Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 22:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:How can you say he's shit, he hasn't started a bloody game yet.
Exactly. He can't even get in this shit team!

28Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 23:03

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:How can you say he's shit, he hasn't started a bloody game yet.
 Did you watch the fat twat when he came on today ??

29Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 23:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clearly fat.

30Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sat 31 Aug - 23:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet most of you are fatter...

31Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sun 1 Sep - 0:34

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

At this point I don't know who to put in this side.......  Moritz, Hall, Obi & Eaves, Vela maybe..... Unfortunately I have not seen enough of them to make a judgement.   

Survival in the Champs is the current goal..... forget all about a playoff spot.

32Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sun 1 Sep - 8:49

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not a single one of our young players on the bench today just the same old failing no marks. All DF's garbage about promoting youth. Not a single true word comes out of that lying clown's mouth.

33Who is to blame for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is to blame for this? Sun 1 Sep - 10:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Not a single one of our young players on the bench today just the same old failing no marks. All DF's garbage about promoting youth. Not a single true word comes out of that lying clown's mouth.
Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum