Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The squad

+7
Reebok Trotter
JakeSnake
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The squad - Page 2 Empty Re: The squad Sun Sep 01 2013, 20:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mavies & Holden are obviously missed.  I don't think either will return to old form. So we have to move on.  If by a miracle they do come back then it's all good but that's next season IMO.

Meawhile the Alonso haters seem to have woke up.....he was better than we have now.

Is it an understatment to say this next game against Leeds is a must win?  Doog has two weeks of that renowed film study to get ready. My game plan would be "ok lads kick the ball into their fooking net and don't let them kick it into ours"  end of plan.

22The squad - Page 2 Empty Re: The squad Sun Sep 01 2013, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I genuinely don't think the situation is as dire as our position in the table currently suggests. New faces sometimes take awhile to bed in. It's certainly a very poor start by our standards but it's not about where you start but where you finish.

23The squad - Page 2 Empty Re: The squad Sun Sep 01 2013, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who leave are always brilliant when they leave but "shit" when they're here.

like Nolan, look on twitter "OMG id luv nolan bck xx"

when he was here "GET NOLAN OFF GET NOLAN OFF"

i remember being at st andrews and Nolan was getting abused to fuck and when he got subbed the whole away end erupted with joy.

we lost 1-0.
Nolan had been useless for a long time when he was sold. £5m for that donkey was crazy money. Right now it looks like the best £5m ever spent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum