Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF

+8
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm afraid for too long I've followed Bolton like a teenager thinking you would land the fittest girl in school.(In Hope)When we were really shit it didn't matter.The kick off's made up for the football.Not something i say proudly but it happened and i reckon a fair few on the board were involved.

Times change and as you get older everybody changes.Natasha has slated us all season and I thought maybe she was being harsh.But Miss Whittam you have been pretty much on the money all season.Zat Knight captain FFS.The realisation set in today unless we get a buy out or DF can turn water into wine we are going to be a mid table championship team for a long time.

I'm here in the beautiful Maldives ,might as well be a bodyguard to the two princesses AKA  my daughters cos everyone asks them who's that football shirt (blah chat up line) my reply they're shit bottom of the Championship.Then when they take them off its like the pied piper out come the rats.theyre only 14 and 13.But their mother is half Swedish so they've got natural blonde hair and blue eyes and as all the waiters are dark well say no more.

I have to work in the clouds sometimes and that's where my head has been NW take your FiFA managers licence cos you could not do any worse than DF at the moment.We were still in 20th place till Dawson come.Then he went and we couldn't beat Blackpool and have not won since.Even a one eyed drunk could see the defence was the problem.Then Zat Knight was made captain.

Will we ever rise again.How can DF not understand the FFP it was explained to me and you Have 2 seasons to get your house in order,then it's just transfer embargoes.Gartside the fat waster boot him out .NW you are right no heart and fucking useless.30 years of mainly pain with a few golden nuggets the glorious 90's 3-1 v Swindon town semi final 2nd leg play off v Wolves semi,Reading 95 4-3 then BSA how as it come to this.

I'm gonna cry and the princesses are pissing me off with their music shut the  volume down Jesus.Its 9-55pm here gonna have to have a little Brandy bottle from the mini bar as i bought some Tia Marie,Brandy,Vodka from duty free then got it confiscated at Customs,you can reclaim it on your way out home cos it's a Moslem country.

Top blag that but they'll sell you as much as you want in the bars at the Resort. Rant over if we get shitter and anyone fancies a decent protest I can get industrial smoke bombs from work and flares or am I going too far pissed n pissed off.

Fellow Wanderers and miss Whittam.No

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely pissed.

If Nat was in charge we'd have Rob Earnshaw up front and Nicky Hunt as captain.

In fairness she probably would tear up Knight's contract, so in that respect she may be your ideal manager.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy 

Everyone agrees with me in the end.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am i the only one who can't be bothered reading posts without paragraphs.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Maybe 'Born to be' posts via a mobile and doesn't find it easy to paragraph?

But yes, it is very hard to read unparagraphed.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Am i the only one who can't be bothered reading posts without paragraphs.

My eyes. my eyes!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Fixed the paragraphs and I feel your pain, BTBAW. Sad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Maybe 'Born to be' posts via a mobile and doesn't find it easy to paragraph?
well now i feel awful.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If Nat was in charge we'd have Rob Earnshaw up front and Nicky Hunt as captain.

No doubt she would find room to accommodate David Nugent as well.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:If Nat was in charge we'd have Rob Earnshaw up front and Nicky Hunt as captain.

If Boogers and bwfc1874 were in charge we'd have Zat Knight starting every game.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:No doubt she would find room to accommodate David Nugent as well.
You bastard. You do know he burned my fanny off don't you?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

If Boogers and bwfc1874 were in charge we'd have Zat Knight starting every game.
You're making stuff up now. I've never said that, I think knights awful

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, has your burnt fanny recovered, and now functioning normally ? I ask only from concern for your welfare

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat, has your burnt fanny recovered, and now functioning normally ? I ask only from concern for your welfare
The doctor/consultant described it as a well worn path.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Arrow Morning fellow Wanderers.What a beautiful day in paradise.However what the fack is going on at the Reebok.                                                                                                                                             From what I've gathered we cannot get a few loans in.Burnley beating us to players.Bottom of the leauge worst crisis since,Owen Coyle.Now here is a question and I was there that day at Millwall at 1-1 Bolton win a pen,Eagles sky's it in to where the Bolton fans were standing.A win that day would have given us 13-14 points would Coyle have remained.For how much longer?.                                                                        Are we better off No!.                                                                                                                         All wearing of Bolton shirts on this fucking holiday are to be banned as no longer can I be bothered trying to explain we are near Manchester as every twat on this island supports Man U.The workers that is.                                                                                                                                                    Why do females take so long to get ready Jesus.My heads acheing,my daughters have been in the bathroom for an hour and we are only going to the beach this morning.Imgoing to the bar to contemplate the demise of Bolton Wanderers.Back for Leeds.BTBAW.ps when I try to use paragraphs as its not a pc it just bunches the words together sorry.what happened there it went in to paragraphs must of hit a button or something who knows.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Very Happy 

Everyone agrees with me in the end.
So if he wrote "even the village idiot knows more about football than DF" do you think the village idiot would feel as if he's just been praised?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The point really was i was talking tongue in cheek.However I'm sure NW would not have made Knight captain.Im sure she will tell you that she would never have made him captain.Saying that would anyone on the board have made him captain.                                                                                       That was what worries me about DF.Obviously he has played and managed at Professional level but we only made progress last season once Dawson arrived on loan.If we had had him till the end of the season we could well be in the Premiership now.That alone tells you that the problem was with the back 4 more than the top end of the pitch,which was far from perfect.                                                             So this summer a quality centre half should have been priority yet DF makes Knight who is just fucking shit captain.Ive missed one match this season and the Cup matches.I missed Blackburn cos I'm on holiday.Knight cost us the 1st goal v Burnley 78 seconds v Forest to fuck up ,Tranmere he lost the ball for the 1st goal got skinned v QPR too slow.Everyone can see it why can't DF.                                         Apparantley we have had 77 shots reigned in on the Bolton goal so far.does not take a genius to work out that the defence is the problem.Time for tea over here and every bodies ready miracles do happen.     Maybe Knight might be dropped v Leeds.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Does anybody really envisage us in a better position with a different captain?

Dougie's made countless poor decisions thus far. If I had to rank them in order of significance, making Zat Knight captain would be right near the bottom.

What does a captain even do, that other players on the pitch can't also? It often takes me a while to recall who our captain of that moment is. Does anybody really care?

No, I don't think a different captain would have made a big difference this season. I do think we'd be in a better position with him out of the team though. He's been bad before, but this season has been horrendous he's been at fault or at least culpable in a hell of a lot of the goals conceded this season.

A captain is important in my eyes though, there needs to be a leader for the others to look to in a bad situation or for the younger kids to aspire to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum