Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Half a million spent on agents fees in the last year!

+2
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We spent £611,900 on agents fees just to be bottom of the league - maybe we should have saved ourselves a few quid and not bothered!

The total amount paid by Bolton Wanderers to agents in the period 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013 was £611,900.

Explanatory notes
The amounts disclosed include all guaranteed payments due to an agent arising out of player transactions entered into during the reporting period, even if such payments may include instalments payable outside of the reporting period.
The amounts disclosed do not include:
- Any payments made during the reporting period that relate to transactions completed before 1 July 2012; and 30 June 2013.
- Any contingent payments based on future events, eg promotion, retention of divisional status, player appearances, etc.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody joke the amount of money that is spent on agents. I'm surprised more managers don't tell them where to go.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aren't the agents fees usually included in the publicised price of the transfer e.g. if we paid £1 million for Beckford  ( Mad ) is that a mill including agents fees or were those fees on top?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Believe it or not, that price has dropped dramatically since the 2011-12 season when it was a whopping £2.18 million!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackpool don't pay agent fees so spent nothing.

And now they're top of the league.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need to be an agent, and lets fools like Bolton pay for my super-car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum