Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton.

+6
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:19

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You just don't get it do you 1874 he was Billy Bunter when he got here and he still is the slight calf strain is just a pathetic excuse. He shouldn't have needed all this extra training if he'd shown a professional attitude to keeping fit in the first place. If you can't see that then at least do yourself a favour and stop making yourself a prat with stupid posts.. Just leave the excuses to Freedman he's better at it.

22Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Slight calf strain Very Happy 

Ponce.

23Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:24

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Unfortunately Nat it's the Freedman apologists like 1874 that keep Freedman here but eventually even they will see the light.

24Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:25

Whitesince63 wrote:You just don't get it do you 1874 he was Billy Bunter when he got here and he still is the slight calf strain is just a pathetic excuse. He shouldn't have needed all this extra training if he'd shown a professional attitude to keeping fit in the first place. If you can't see that then at least do yourself a favour and stop making yourself a prat with stupid posts.. Just leave the excuses to Freedman he's better at it.
lol!  

So because him having an injury doesn't fit with you rants about Dougie and any players he brings in then it's just a 'pathetic excuse'? 

He's shown a professional attitude by doing the extra training, you've got absolutely zero evidence to the contrary. Find something else to moan about.

25Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 - do you not accept that a professional footballer should keep himself fit over the Summer?

26Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:30

For all you know he did to an extent. Getting match fit is a different thing, there's only so much he can do training on his own and going to the gym.

Gareth Bale isn't match fit now, I wonder if Madrid fans are slating him at the moment.

27Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with Nat tbh.

the least he could do is organise behind closed doors friendlies to get his match fitness.

lazy shit.

28Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:For all you know he did to an extent. Getting match fit is a different thing, there's only so much he can do training on his own and going to the gym.

Dougie said he was way off match fitness when he signed 6 weeks ago.

6 weeks later he's still deemed not fit enough.

Trot out all the excuses you like, but this fella ain't putting the effort in.

29Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:6 weeks later he's still deemed not fit enough.
Debatable. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"hopes to be fit". In other words, he'll be on the bench. You know I'm right.

31Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:47

Depends on Freedman really, if he chooses to play a playmaker then he'll start him. He's the sort of player we didn't have at the club before, hence the decision to sacrifice Sordell. Bringing him in was a shrewd move IMO, you don't get many good playmakers at this level.

32Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 11:56

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1874 I understand and respect your defence but sometimes it's impossible to defend reasonably an indefensible position such as Moritz. He's a professional footballer and it's his job for all those thousands a week he's paid to at least stay reasonably fit. He clearly hasn't so stop making yourself look silly by doing so.

33Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:03

Except all the evidence we have says that he's made an effort to get fit and get over a calf injury (see Bolton News link and comments from Dave Dean). 

It's you who's looking foolish with the constant tirades with no basis. Some of what you moan about is justified but at the moment the majority of it is nonsense Im afraid.

34Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:12

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You stated the calf strain was against Forest right? He was unfit when he came here which was before that wasn't it? How thick can you get? When you're in a hole 1874 stop digging mate you're just making things even worse for yourself. Anyway end of subject for me Moritz is just another low quality journeyman player brought in by a low quality journeyman manager fit or not.

35Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:14

Whitesince63 wrote:You stated the calf strain was against Forest right? He was unfit when he came here which was before that wasn't it? How thick can you get? When you're in a hole 1874 stop digging mate you're just making things even worse for yourself. Anyway end of subject for me Moritz is just another low quality journeyman player brought in by a low quality journeyman manager fit or not.
He didn't have a club all summer, how could he possibly be fit?

You're writing him off as low quality having seen, what 20 minutes of him? Laughable.

Until you can come up with an argument that has some basis or evidence to it don't bother whites.

36Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote: Anyway end of subject for me Moritz is just another low quality journeyman player brought in by a low quality journeyman manager fit or not.
I have a feeling your comment may come back to haunt you.

37Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It won't, it'd have just been "luck"

remember anything Freedman does well is luck, anything that goes wrong is his fault 100%

38Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
He didn't have a club all summer, how could he possibly be fit?

He's said he thought he was signing for Palace. Can't you just accept that he should have kept himself fit over the Summer or does he need his hand holding to go to the gym for a couple of hours every day?

If he'd kept himself fit all it would have taken to get him "match fit" was a couple of reserve games or the League Cup games.

39Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:35

There was a long break between not signing for Palace and signing for us if you remember. So he had no club for a good time.

If he turned up to the club overweight and unable to complete half a training game then you're spot on and he should be more professional than that. We've got no idea what the case was though, all I've pointed out is the commitment he's shown to getting fit since being here. So I think slating him for not caring is ridiculous.

As is writing him off as shit like Whitesince63 has. Unfortunately we're getting little sense out of him though as he's so blinded by his disdain for Freedman nothing is approached objectively.

Everytime a player comes back from injury/signs and doesn't play straight away we have the exact same discussion. Will you just accept there's a big difference between fit and match fit?

40Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (fatty) Moritz joined Bolton. Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oh 1874 that's so cruel I'll tell you what I'll try and love Dougie just like you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum