Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just seen Saturdays match PAIN!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Empty Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Wed Sep 11 2013, 20:26

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If that knight and Wheater start Saturday DF must be insane.Mills,Baptiste.Changes in defence needed now.Worst defending I've seen for years.Thank God i wasn't there.Dreading Saturday.:Overreact: 

2Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Empty Re: Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Wed Sep 11 2013, 20:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting to see so many calling for Mills.

Apparently one of the worst singings in the history of the club.

lets face it, Baptiste is a unknown at CB for us, but that aside it's pick your poison.

3Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Empty Re: Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:18

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well no one can be as bad as Knight and Wheater was shyte v Blackburn from what I saw.Mills cannot be any worse.

4Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Empty Re: Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:23

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Well no one can be as bad as Knight and Wheater was shyte v Blackburn from what I saw.Mills cannot be any worse.
You didnt see the half of it,El Prat was astonishingly bad but at least duggie realised it and pulled him off but then fatty Moritz came on and after 5 mins had to go back to the bench and ask where he should be playing !!! classic

5Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Empty Re: Just seen Saturdays match PAIN! Thu Sep 12 2013, 07:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tigermin wrote:
Born to be a wanderer wrote:Well no one can be as bad as Knight and Wheater was shyte v Blackburn from what I saw.Mills cannot be any worse.
You didnt see the half of it,El Prat was astonishingly bad but at least duggie realised it [font=Arial Black]AND PULLED HIM OFF[font=Arial Black]but then fatty Moritz came on and after 5 mins had to go back to the bench and ask where he should be playing !!! classic
At least he finished the match with a smile!Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum