Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knight not being dropped fucking joke

+4
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knight not being dropped fucking joke Empty Knight not being dropped fucking joke Fri Sep 13 2013, 18:28

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Need I say anymore.According to to Bolton news Knight will not be dropped.DF is making his management untenable.Baptiste,Mills,Tierney left back Mears right back.Only a win will do tomorrow and Tuesday.                                                          Can't see Knight putting in first class performances Dougie's digging his grave. Fuck him.Is he blind.Well pissed off.::wtf::

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely you're not surprised by this revelation?

“At the end of the day players get paid very good money, I’ve never had a problem (with fans criticising). It baffles me that people do,” he said.
“I have always found that Bolton fans have supported when it is deserved. I have found they have criticised in matches when it has actually been deserved.
“I don’t have a problem but as far as individually with Zat, I can understand the frustrations but I also know he was as frustrated as anyone else. He’s desperate to put it right"
“I understand it and fans pay good money. We’re in the professional game, so that’s the way it goes when you are cheered or booed. We handle it.”

Where does it say he starts tomorrow?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Where does it say he starts tomorrow?
Look up at the stars, its written in the stars.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be stunned if he doesn't start sadly.

would like to see Dougie try a new combo but at the end of the day the options aren't exactly awe inspiring whatever he does.

I've been calling for Knight to be dropped since we bought him, and manager after manager retains him and plays him, so clearly they know something i don't, something i can't fathom.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mills is shit
Ream is shit

There isn't much Dougie can do, apart from start Baptiste and ?? in the centre of defence.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight will play every game until the end of the season.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream and mills are shit, but knight is worse an is repeatedly being chosen. I like Dougie but if he continues to make the same mistakes..

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman is stuck in his ways, he doesn't like change.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The team will be give or take the same that started against Rovers. The guy's a joke and his lack of action will lead to the same abject performance against Leeds we saw against Blackburn. Won't change until Gartside changes it.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I expect Wheater to get dropped tomorrow and replaced with Baptiste, Tierney on the left and Mears on the right.

Ok maybe that's wishful thinking but it's a more solid back 4 without Wheater, who has been a much poorer centre back than Knight IMO.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

pale Just getting ready to go to the match.
Sadly I'm not expecting much,maybe ill be pleasantly surprised.Would love it if Knight was dropped the wording was in the article," Zat is dieing to put a performance in".Sort of tells you the one goal start for the oppo is playing.How many clean sheets not including Dawson last season in how many games.Even a blind man would see that the defence is shit. Back at 5-45.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum